Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food

Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food

A finely ground paté made with real seafood.

Does anyone else’s cat struggle with fancy feast in any other form that pate?
[product:fancy-feast-grilled-turkey-gourmet-wet-cat-food-in-gravy] Are you supposed to only feed fancy feast to The same white fluffy breed of cat that's in the picture?
Do Kittens normally enjoy this type of food? Is it for kittens or just for grown cats?
Start your review of Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Patrice M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats absolutely love this. Lap it right up. Small can, but still reasonably-priced. I would recommend it as a treat, but not for every day. I like to spoil them!
Rose K.
The second I open the cabinet that I store these in, my cat comes running. I don't know what's in this food that makes her love it so much, but it is always gone within minutes.
Melissa P.
Fayetteville
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Melissa P.
My cat, Buddy, loves this wet food! He prefers the pâté because he can eat it without getting his mouth dirty (he’s always been indoors!), and he LOVES tuna. Really, he could go for any type of fish, so this product is perfect for my boy. It also gives him plenty of energy to play and keeps his coat super soft!
chanel J.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
my kitten chloe loves these little can foods. however, they stink lol. they come in a variety of flavors. they’re affordable some places. I buy them at target for 86 cents each can of a box of 24 in a pack for $8.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Carol S.
We had a very elderly, cranky cat that was my husband’s first pet. As he aged, Fancy Feast in the beef gravy lovers was all he would eat! We mixed in a bit of Hill’s Science Diet at first but he found a way to eat around it so we eventually gave up and he ate Fancy Feast until he passed over the rainbow bridge.
Kathryn T.
Fancy Feast is my cats absolute favorite food! He meows nonstop when he sees the can and eats it in only a couple of minutes. He likes the bird and fish ones the best.
Heather L.
Lancaster, CA
Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish and Tuna is tolerated by my cat. He likes pate best. It does smell pretty bad. If they could somehow reduce that fish smell, that would be awesome. Sometimes I get the chicken one, but my cat doesnt seem to like it quite as much. As long as he is happy, I am happy.
Kayleigh F.
Santa Fe, NM
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Kayleigh F.
This stuff is both of my cats favorite! They love the seafood varieties and I like the accessibility. It seems to be sold everywhere! The one drawback I can find is that I am not sure how nutritious it is for them...they LOVE it more than some more expensive brands so that leads me to believe that it’s more like junk food. That being said, I actually don’t know!
Debbie K.
I love these little cans. They are the perfect little serving size for one meal. I give this wet food to my older cats because it is easier for her to digest. It is inexpensive and sold at most grocery and pet stores.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lindsay K.
My big ol’ boy LOVES his fancy feast. It is the ONLY brand of wet food he will eat and he has been for his entire 12 years of life! When I first rescued him I bought him this turkey one for thanksgiving. After that I thought I’d try to save a little money and went with a cheaper brand. He wasn’t having it. He just wouldn’t eat. So I bought this one again and voila. He ate. And boy does he eat it up! Thanks Fancy Feast for feeding my Davis (Sammy Jr) [product:purina-fancy-feast-grilled-gravy-wet-cat-food-variety-pack;-poultry-&-beef-grilled-collection] is his favorite! Don’t try to get him to eat pate/classic. Only grilled and sliced for this picky guy!