Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food

Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food

How do i get free samples?
What flavor of fancy feast is your cat’s favorite?
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food!
Tricia R.
Stephens City, VA
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Tricia R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently bought this for my cat. He’s not super picky, but I definitely see that he prefers this to other brands of food I have purchased him. It’s a little pricy but I’ve been able to find it on sale often. And it is grain free!
Gloria M.
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Gloria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food is one of our cat’s favorites since we adopted him last August. Buddy always is excited when my son brings a can out and shows it to him. It’s like a soft pate’ and is a special treat that he looks forward to every day, in addition to his regular dry cat food.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love Fancy Feast Classic Chicken Wet Cat Food! I have two cats and they go crazy over this wet cat food! Fancy Feast wet cat food is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Fancy Feast wet cat food for many years now. I will continue to buy Fancy Feast Classic Chicken wet cat food in the future.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,032 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I get these sometimes when they're on sale. My adult cat likes the pate ones, but if it's any of the other kinds she only licks the gravy out and maybe picks at it.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Veronica P.
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Veronica P.
My cats will not eat the cheap stuff anymore. This is what they desire. I love it because it actually smells like food. So I don't mind feeding them. Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Fancy feast is the best for wet vat food everyone has a mix they like try it the cats love it and it dont smell like the others cat foods
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 4 cats that can hear the sound of these cans opening from a mile away 🤣 they ALL love them and constantly beg for more. As simple and easy as opening the can and putting it in their bowl. I bought 2 12 packs at Walmart which was a really good deal for the price. I will definitely get these again!
Marlena J.
This is a fan favorite for my two fur babies. When my cat had kittens I used the kitten brand of these and it was a smooth transition from booby to food. My cats are also obsessed with wet food. Prolly cuz it taste better than eating dry crouton like food all the time lol.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
The only brand and kind of food both of my cats willl eat and the absolute only kind I purchase and have purchased for 8 years!
Carli G.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitty loves fancy feast wet food and it’s very affordable; I like to switch off between my science diet dry food and give her this for a treat