Fancy Feast® Classic Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Kristin R.

BY FANCY FEAST

A deliciously smooth paté made with savory ocean whitefish and tuna.

Ocean whitefish, liver, fish, meat by-products, fish broth, tuna, artificial and natural flavors, added color, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], salt, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-6675

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on www.ama...
Tonya L.
Warren
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby absolutely loves Fancy Feast no matter what flavor she primarily eats dry food but I do feed her what food a few times throughout the month and she get so excited when I open up the can and put it in her Bowl it just makes my day
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Kristin R.
Chicago
My cat Kali does NOT like soft cat food. However, she will eat every once of this specific brand and flavor any day! It is great to give her after a day of play right before she lays down to relax. The price is super affordable, and the serving size is just right. I highly recommend this product to cat owners everywhere.
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
My cat is incredibly picky when it comes to her wet food. She will only eat anything seafood related, and one of her favorites is the Fancy Feast ocean whitefish blend. Unfortunately I have stopped giving her this particular one because the last time I opened the can, I found shards of bone in it. I have been very cautious and weary of giving her Fancy Feast since then.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy over fancy feast. Any flavor. Fish, tuna, seafood is her favorite! The consistency is great and proportioned great! I pretty much just buy this brand for her. The price is great and she loves it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend gets these for like sixty cents or so a can, and this is his cat Homer’s favorite. He also loves this brand because he gets a lot of rebates back from his Walmart rebate app. Fancy Feast is a Brand I’ve always trusted when I have had cats in the past also.
Amanda C.
Manalapan, NJ
One of my cats goes crazy over this food. It is the only wet food he will eat. I've never had a pickier cat in my life but I'm happy we found a good he can enjoy
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Fatima M.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tuna and ocean white fish is a hit not only because it has tuna but I think because it has a more prominent fish smell that is appetizing to them. Very moist as well. Recommend to all cat guardians!
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat isn’t a huge fan of this one in comparison to other classic fish flavors. Not quite sure why. Classic is his favorite type and doesn’t like it mashed just flip out of can and done.