BY FANCY FEAST #92 in Cat Food

A Smooth Pate Made from a Combination of Liver & Chicken Feast. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages. 100% complete & balanced. For cat s growth and maintenance. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min.....11% Crude Fat Min.....5% Moisture Max.....1.5% Ash Max.....3% Taurine Min.....0.05%. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The first time I gave it to her, she refused to eat anything else for days." in 3 reviews
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food is the favorite wet food for my cats.  It's not the cheapest option, but it does have good ingredients and it seems to do well as far as my cats digestive system is concerned.  We always fed them Sheba until Sheba changed their packaging.  Now this seems like our best option.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a very picky eater and he loves this.The only brand of wet food that he will eat all of it. He always goes crazy when i open the can. Lol,he smells it and meows his head off. I feed him this in the mornings.And unlike oyher wet foods he has tried he doesn't end up getting sick.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This wet cat food is great for small baby kittens who maybe should not eat a lot of fish which contains mercury. Fancy feast is a bit more expensive than some brands, but the amount is perfect for 2 cats. If you buy certain bags of kitten food you can get a free can of fancy feast.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
My 4 year old, indoor cat will only eat the classic version of these, she refuses to eat the shredded ones. I like to give them to her as an occasional treat alongside her regular dry food. I wish the ingredients were better, but for under $1 you can't complain too much.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This seems to be my kitties favorite as they gulp it done in no time. The tin is a good size also. It looks like shreds of chicken in sauce, not terrible looking....I have seen and smelt worse. They continue to like it and are FUSSY! So I will keep buying it
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
Although it meets my cats expectations I know this is not the healthiest food option for felines . Yes it’s cheap and you can get it anywhere, but the nutritional quality of this cat food is not going to keep your cat well and healthy. I won’t repurchase this.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my kitten loves this food and eats the whole bowl when i let her. the pros is it makes her so happy and the cons are that my cat does go throught them fast so i am forced to buy more. compared to other products this is my cats favorite and i would so recommend this to all the other kitty moms out there
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I only have one wet food eating cat, Sammy, and this is his food of choice. If I open a can when I'm making my dinner he runs in, meows, and stands on two legs craning to see if it's a can of his wet food, giving me his best big sad eyes. It's not very healthy so it's more of a treat than an everyday meal. It's basically cheap fast food for cats lol.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like the Fancy Feast brand a lot. It was the first wet food I fed my kittens. It's average value and can be found everywhere! There are so many options for the pickiest cat. My daughter recently used Fancy Feast to make out kittens 1 year bday cake!
Lou A.
My cat will not eat any other cat brand other than Fancy Feast classic, it is her favorite. I have bought other brands of cat food and she will walk away from it. She is a six year old Russian Blue and will eat all the Fancy Feast I put in her bowl, then she will go back to her bowl to double check she hasn't missed any! I recommend Fancy Feast for anyone who owns a cat.
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
How often do you feed your cat this wet food?
Randa O.
What is your cats favorite flavor?
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
What does the wet food look like? Is there parts in there, or flakes, or chunks? My kitten is very picky with the texture/consistency of her food.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Does anyone else wish these came in bigger cans?
Jazmin M.
My sister is looking for wet cat food for her 8 month old cat and I was wondering if this kind is okay for for her? Probably, but I was wondering if anyone else has a cat around the same age and if you feed them this.