BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast?? Classic Cod, Sole & Shrimp Feast Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I purchase this for my cat and absolutely love it. It is probably one of her favorite meals to eat. As soon as I pop the can open she comes running so I guess that means I'm going to have to buy it again since she can't talk to me.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Rapids , IA
One of my cats is actually quite picky when it comes to wet cat food. But this is one of the few that she will actually eat. Its pretty reasonably priced for a can of cat food, although it is a bit smaller than other brands like friskies or whatnot though this isn't really a problem for me as I don't feed them soley wet food. I would recommend this to people who may have a finicky cat.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
While this may be a good brand and perhaps taste a little better for our feline friends the portion size is just too small and my cats like getting more food and I like that because I spend less money.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
We give Fancy Feast to our cats for their evening meal. They meow and come running when they hear the can open. It smells good and they seem to really enjoy it as there is little left when they are done.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
My cat is absolutely obsessed with this fancy feast wet food. This is the first one she has tried and she wouldn't even let me put it on the floor before she was devouring it!
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
All the cats loves these. They go insane every time I start to open a can and run around in circles meowing the whole time until i put the bowl in the floor.!
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love the Fancy Feast cat food. They always have a good variety of flavors for our fury felines. Definitely worth the money.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
My cat loves fancy feast, she eats multiple variety of the flavors. Mostly the seafood, but she loves them and will gobble it up!
rebecca t.
New Braunfels, TX
Cat LOVES this. He will eat the whole can if he could in one sitting. I give him half in the morning and the other at night.
Justine A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is one of the flavors that both of my cats love. They tend to like the classic varieties vs the chunky ones.