BY FANCY FEAST

A superbly smooth paté made with delectable poultry.

Meat by-products, chicken, meat broth, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], added color, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

D-6670

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

LaLa W.
I believe this is one.of the best soft food for cats. I absolutely love getting these cans on sale, I would recommend don't get these from CVS, Walgreen's etc they are over priced.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
My two cats are such finicky eaters and I have been trying and trying to find a good wet food for them well I found it and it is fancey feast. Both of my cats love the fancey feast wet food and their dry food as well so I would like to thank you fancey feast for giving my babies a great food that they love!!!! Thank you!!!!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
My cat goes nuts for this stuff...and it is so affordable! Especially compared to some of the high end wet cat food. The only downside is it gives him really bad gas, and it's not super nutritional. But he eats it!
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I think this stuff smells terrible, but when the store is out of my cat's normal food, she'll devour this stuff. It must be like eating McDonalds after eating salds for months. Needles to say, it must taste good because my cat is a picky eater.
Mandy R.
My cats absolutely love the fancy feast. They get picky sometimes so we have to switch it up and every time we switch it to this they gobble it up. I'm pleased with the smaller can portion as well! Works out better for my cats.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
My cats are not picky at all, but I bought a can of this to split between the two to see if they like it, and yeah. They do. They were beggingg for more, maybe its more tastier then other brands, idk but they engulfed it.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
My cat loves this stuff. She doesn't really care for seafood so we have to give her chicken or beef. She prefers the tender beef. The cans have a lot of protein and other things cats need so its win win for me.
Kylie K.
We use these to reward two of our three cats for being nice to each other and they love it. It's cute because one only like the broth that comes in the can while the other will only eat the meat haha
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
My cats go NUTS whenever they hear a can opener anymore, so I know for a fact that they love Fancy Feast and would want me to give this five stars. Lots of interesting flavors and they eat it right up.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
I have a picky cat but she loves most of the flavors. She likes the gravy variety better than the pate type but will eat most without fuss. The seafood is her most definite favorite.