Fancy Feast® Classic Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Raquel R.Fancy Feast® Classic Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Chardel F.Fancy Feast® Classic Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by الكويت B.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fine paté, sure to please the choosiest.

Chicken, poultry broth, liver, meat by-products, fish, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, added color, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

D-6672

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require 2-4 times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on kmart*
alexandria j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE *GO TO* CAT FOOD!
Always have a can or 2 of Fancy Feast in your home! It truly is the *go to* cat food if your cat won't eat because of various reasons.
I keep the Chicken flavor at home because the scent is faint and it does not have a lot of ingredients or oil so IMO I think it works well with a cat that has a tummy or digestive issue. But that's just my opinion.
It also makes a great everyday cat food if you cannot afford the expensive brands.
If your cat is healthy and you want or need to spend less money on cat food but want good quality, Fancy Feast us the way to go.
(My own veterinarian uses it.) There are so many different flavors and kinds. Ex: Classic, Medleys, Minced, etc. When the supermarkets have a sale on Fancy Feast, I see people literally buying a cart full of cans and/or cases. *A great cat food to donate to animal shelters because of the great quality for less money*!
Grace E.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use all the different kinds of cat food for my cat. Fancy Feast is a great quality of wet cat food. I can not just pick out 1 flavor cause they all are great. At least my cat thinks so cause she eats about 2 cans of Fancy Feast a day along with Fancy Feast dry
Alin R.
My baby loves his fancy feast meals! He patiently waits for me to walk up in the mornings and as soon as he hears my alarm he will run on my bed from wherever he is and rush me to feed him.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fancy feast pates are quality, low carb and high protein wet food options. My cats loves them and do super well. They helped my cats lose weight when other foods didn't. Plus they don't break the bank!
Elizabeth C.
annapolis
My cat loves fancy feast classic wet food, as well as the broths. She’s crazy about them. She has gotten picky in her old age, so I’m glad to see her enjoying meal time again.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
My cats seek to enjoy this wet food. One of my babies are so picky with what she eats and she only will eat chicken. When I finally found the flavor she enjoyed it was a shock to all of us because she didn’t eat wet for food 2 years before that. I’m so happy I finally found a happy place for both of them on wet food.
Lidya V.
Mg cat loves this wet food. I give him either half a can of a xanax, depending how much he cries for it lol. I also give him drug food, so I give him this as a treat kind of. I buy the box from Sam's club so he likes different ones, not specifically this flavor
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2

Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Classic Wet Cat Food - by Purina is a treat for our cat. He usually likes dry cst food but he really enjoys this special treat.
Ashley T.
Becker, MN
My babies love this as a good meal meal on a special occasion. I find that the boys will eat a whole one to themselves but the girl will let the boys finish hers up. The pricing on these is normal and I think the size is perfect, if not all of it is used then not much will go to waste.
Dale N.
Waterbury, CT
My cat loves Fancy Feast. like most cats. he's picky. but he loves any flavor of the Fancy Feast, as long as it's the original pate. he has a very healthy appetite!