BY FANCY FEAST

Luscious chunks with turkey feast mixed in a delectable, finely-ground paté.

Turkey broth, turkey, meat by-products, liver, fish, wheat gluten, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, sodium tripolyphosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], guar gum, salt, carrageenan, locust bean gum, taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], choline chloride.

D-6652

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require 2-4 times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Lauren S.
Nashville
The Fluffy One gets this for Thanskgiving and Christmas dinner. She LOVES it. I was worried that an abrupt switch to wet food would upset her tummy, but I have seen no ill effects from intruducing this into her diet. It does tend to make her complain about going back to dry food, but that's because she's a spoiled brat.
Christy V.
Terre Haute
My cat loves the chunky cat food. It is just the right amount for him. A lot of times when I would buy other brands of food for him he would leave most of it for the dog. He finishes his food now and is always excited to eat!
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We give this to my cat once a day and she loves some of the flavors. We have tried many flavors and she will eat only around 3 of them but that’s just because she is picky. I wish they had a ham type of flavor as her favorite meat is ham. I recommend this because other foods have made her throw up but this one dose not seem to do that as much.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ really started to read up on the ingredients going into my kitten’s food after I️ had to put both of my cats down within months of each other because of kidney problems. Some of these pet foods first few ingredients are things I️ haven’t even heard of. They also carry high protein foods which adult cats shouldn’t have too much of. I️ changed my kittens food from fancy feast after reading their ingredients.
Mia F.
springfield , NJ
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have a very picky eater, so when she likes to eat something we stick to it. I don’t know that it is the healthiest so we like to mix up get “menu.” My cat is on the smaller side at only 7.5 lbs we feed abt 2 cans with some dry food
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a favorite canned food for my Bella. She loved this. However my male cat didn’t. He preferred a didn’t canned food lol. He liked the cheaper ones. But I always bought these because these appear better on the digestive system.
Erin M.
Granite City, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat literally loses her mind over this stuff. She will hear us pop open the can from across the house and come SPRINTING to the kitchen and she will beg and twirl and cry until it is on the floor in her bowl.
Angela S.
Levittown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty is very old, about 13, and a lot of flavors and textures of food make her sick or she doesn’t like. However, fancy feast has the best assortment of flavors that she loves! especially turkey and salmon!
Evelyn V.
New York
Purchased at: Target
My can only eats fancy feast. Shopping for Kibbles is like shopping for children when they like certain cereals. She like Turkey and anything that has fish. Dont try to feed her another brand it will sit there for days. Meaning (GARBAGE).
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
Every time I open a can of this, my little kitten goes crazy. They are good sizes so that you just give them that portion and you are done. Really meets my expectations by basically preparing the meal for my kitten. I have been purchasing and will continue to purchase this product.
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
What is your cat's favorite flavor of fancy feast?
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your cat like to eat this??

Amazon