BY FANCY FEAST

Luscious chunks with turkey feast mixed in a delectable, finely-ground paté.

Turkey broth, turkey, meat by-products, liver, fish, wheat gluten, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, sodium tripolyphosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], guar gum, salt, carrageenan, locust bean gum, taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], choline chloride.

D-6652

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require 2-4 times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Amazon
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
My cats absolutely love this food! they have gotten so use to it that every night they will stand in the kitchen and meow until they get their fancy food. This brand is definitely my cats favorite, almost everything by them my fur babies love.
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We give this to my cat once a day and she loves some of the flavors. We have tried many flavors and she will eat only around 3 of them but that’s just because she is picky. I wish they had a ham type of flavor as her favorite meat is ham. I recommend this because other foods have made her throw up but this one dose not seem to do that as much.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ really started to read up on the ingredients going into my kitten’s food after I️ had to put both of my cats down within months of each other because of kidney problems. Some of these pet foods first few ingredients are things I️ haven’t even heard of. They also carry high protein foods which adult cats shouldn’t have too much of. I️ changed my kittens food from fancy feast after reading their ingredients.
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a favorite canned food for my Bella. She loved this. However my male cat didn’t. He preferred a didn’t canned food lol. He liked the cheaper ones. But I always bought these because these appear better on the digestive system.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only use this product as a treat. We do not give it to our cat daily but she knows when she gets it when she hears they can open. Cats are very picky eaters especially mine but our cat really really loves this wet food.
Angela S.
Levittown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty is very old, about 13, and a lot of flavors and textures of food make her sick or she doesn’t like. However, fancy feast has the best assortment of flavors that she loves! especially turkey and salmon!
Evelyn V.
New York
My can only eats fancy feast. Shopping for Kibbles is like shopping for children when they like certain cereals. She like Turkey and anything that has fish. Dont try to feed her another brand it will sit there for days. Meaning (GARBAGE).
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
Every time I open a can of this, my little kitten goes crazy. They are good sizes so that you just give them that portion and you are done. Really meets my expectations by basically preparing the meal for my kitten. I have been purchasing and will continue to purchase this product.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
My cat absolutely loves the Purina Fancy Feast that I feed her on a daily basis. It is so much healthier than just feeding her dry food, and I see how much more excited she is to eat her meal when I open up the can! I recommend this meal for all cat lovers who want the best for their pet :)
Sherin G.
My little fur baby loves her wet food! On all days she will finish her wet food almost immediately. She’s an eater naturally, but she really enjoys this food! We’ve tried a variety of brands, but we always come back to fancy feast because it’s her favorite! Definitely a must try!
Bella M.
What is your cat's favorite flavor of fancy feast?
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your cat like to eat this??