BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy FeastĀ® Chopped Grill Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
My cat goes nuts for this stuff...and it is so affordable! Especially compared to some of the high end wet cat food. The only downside is it gives him really bad gas, and it's not super nutritional. But he eats it!
LaLa W.
I believe this is one.of the best soft food for cats. I absolutely love getting these cans on sale, I would recommend don't get these from CVS, Walgreen's etc they are over priced.
Mandy R.
My cats absolutely love the fancy feast. They get picky sometimes so we have to switch it up and every time we switch it to this they gobble it up. I'm pleased with the smaller can portion as well! Works out better for my cats.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
My cats are not picky at all, but I bought a can of this to split between the two to see if they like it, and yeah. They do. They were beggingg for more, maybe its more tastier then other brands, idk but they engulfed it.
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
My cats go NUTS whenever they hear a can opener anymore, so I know for a fact that they love Fancy Feast and would want me to give this five stars. Lots of interesting flavors and they eat it right up.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
I have a picky cat but she loves most of the flavors. She likes the gravy variety better than the pate type but will eat most without fuss. The seafood is her most definite favorite.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
A little pricey for wet cat food. My cat doesn't like it anyway, so it doesn't really matter in the end. The flavors weren't up to his standards, picky he is, plus the price tag is too much for a treat.
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
This is my cats favorite type of can cat food! They would hear it open and run to the kitchen. it is a little pricey, but my cats love it to much not to get it.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
My cat is very picky so fancy feast offers many different meals. She loves the verity. Would you want to eat the same thing everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think not!!!
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my cat's favorite type of wet food. It's a little pricey compared to others but my cat doesn't seem to eat any other kind quite as much as this one.