BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Sliced Chicken feast In Gravy Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like that you can actually tell what they are eating compared to some brands of wet cat food on the market. " in 2 reviews
  • "I don't give this to my cats as food, I give this to them as a treat every morning they love it!" in 1 review
  • "My cat absolutely loves this food." in 1 review
Jona K.
Jona K.
Great can cat food. I did a lot of research on can cat foods because my cat has a very sensitive stomach. I read an article online by a vet who recommend this specific cat food. So I tried it and it is the only canned food she can handle and she absolutely loves it.
Kristyne M.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Fancy feast by Purina is one of the top grocery brand cat foods on the market. They don't have recalls like many of the other brands and cats seem to love it!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Stevens Point, WI
It's okay for your pet every once in a while but it's too high in fat for cats to eat everyday
Laura G.
Laura G.
My cats love this stuff! They eat it so fast! I've tried others but they love this one the best! Chicken is their favorite.
Megan C.
Megan C.
I only have 1 cat and he knows when I pull out the Fancy Feast can cat food he is getting a treat. It is one of the only things he will run for.
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I don't give this to my cats as food, I give this to them as a treat every morning they love it! No complaints here!
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
My cat absolutely loves this food. I have tried similar brands but this is by far the best.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA
My cat has always been a picky eater but with Fancy Feast Beef Feast In Gravy Grilled Wet Cat Food he gobbles it down, and loves it. Every morning and every evening he waits by the cabinet for his Fancy Feast Beef Feast In Gravy Grilled Wet Cat Food, and will meow until I give it to him, thats how much he loves it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My cats will annihilate the plate whenever this is serve they love this and other fancy feast products
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
I have five cats each with different preferences, and each of them absolutely love this flavor. My youngest cat prefers this flavor over any other (trust me, I can tell!)