Fancy Feast Chicken & Beef Feast in Gravy Grilled Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Teracia L.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Chicken & Beef Feast in Gravy Grilled Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

• "He goes insane every time I bring a can out." in 1 review
  • "It's pretty pricey compared to the other wet cat food so I only buy it for them on their birthday or any other special occasion or if I have a coupong or if the store has it on sale. " in 1 review
Laura F.
Laura F.
West Barnstable, Ma
So my cat is a picky eater especially with her wet food. But when it comes to fancy feast this is by far her favorite especially the chicken and beef feast in gravy she can't get enough. Usually she will eat about half and go back to it a few times til it is gone throughout the night, but with this she literally licks her bowls clean to the point on more than 1 occasion my hubby has returned from work and checked to see if pets were fed and I saw him getting her another can..lol I have had to stop him and let him know I had fed her..
She loves it
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This is what I buy for my cats to eat. It's not too expensive. I buy the big combo box. Grilled is better than the other ones because it's already cut up in little pieces. They like this the best. It's convenient because you can get it at grocery stores.
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Sometimes we give our cat a can of wet food as a treat. It's not often, but she loves it. We have tried fancy feast. It's just a typical can of wet food. Nothing special or fancy about it but the cat doesn't seem to mind. She eats it up.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
My sister in law cat goes crazy Every time she opens a can of this no matter where he is at you hear him running lol same goes with my baby she loves this brand and another this is a must try for all you cat lovers :)
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
My cats love this wet cat food. We usually split a can between the two of them as a treat. We just give it to them occasionally. They always love Fancy Feast no matter what the flavor. Worth the extra cents.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
The Grilled varietals are another favorite among my 2 cats. They like the chicken & beef flavors and show no hesitation to eat it. I buy these in bulk when they're on sale, meaning under 50 cents a can.
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
My cat loves the gravy and he's very very picky when it comes to certain dry food. he also dislike Seafood. when he sees beef and chicken with gravy he runs to the food so fast it's unbelievable!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I give about a tablespoon to each cat for breakfast along with their dry food. The smaller cans are great because they don't sit in the fridge for many days. My cats love the gravy, of course!
Teracia L.
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
My Napoleon has a well balanced diet. She eats both hard and soft foods. She has shown a detonate preference for this brand and the grilled chicken in gravy.
I bought a few of these for my cat and she loved them. She will wake up in the mornings meowing and running to her bowl!
Katy H.
Katy H.
Is this pate or is it chopped up?