BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Appetizers Tender Tongol Tuna Appetizer for Cats.
Tender tongol tuna appetizer in a delicate broth. see more...

• Avez vous des problème d'odeur avec cette bouffe. 1 Answers
  • What other flavors do your cats enjoy besides this one? I always ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily K.
Mount Vernon, IL
I was having a hard time finding a soft food my car would eat. She's not a fan of most, but she absolutely loves this one! She gets it a couple times a week as a special treat and all she has to do is see that package and she gets super excited and starts meowing and purring!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love having these handy especially if I run out of my cats normal cat food. These little wet cat foods are very cheap and you can buy tons of them just for pack up. It defiantly met my expectations and my cat loves them. I would recommend these to any cat lovers.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty also loves these she comes running as soon as she hears the container open, that being said I only give her these as a treat occasionally
Scarlett F.
My cat LOVES these she can't get enough! She finishes these quick so I try to feed her one a day along with hard food
Tiffany D.
She loves this style of food even more than the traditional canned ones. I give her these for special occasions.
Brenda M.
Bonanza
Great product! Cats love this! They don’t have any issues with eating this food at all!
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is not a huge eater. We received a sample of this inthe mail and it was gone almost instantly!!! She are every last bite.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Omg my cat fell in love with this. i opened this up and bam! gone. I'm so happy that they use real ingredients. no fillers or by products yay!!
Danielle W.
I have a few cats and this specific food and flavor is their favorite. However my other cats won't eat it at all.
Kim Y.
I received a free sample of this in the mail. I have two cats and they loved it. Smells like actual tuna. It's crafted without by-products and fillers.
Angel S.
What other flavors do your cats enjoy besides this one? I always have a hard time choosing and I can't buy them all since they're kinda pricey
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
Avez vous des problème d'odeur avec cette bouffe.