BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Flaked Skipjack Tuna Appetizers For Cats.
Appetizer in a delicate broth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The product I have doesn't say that it's an appetizer it says that it's an entrée. My cat really enjoyed this. I gave it to my senior cat and the other cats tried to get the bowl away from him. I would definitely buy this again but it is kind of expensive. I probably would get it maybe once every three months as a treat to the cats.
Sarah H.
My cat gobbled this right up when I put it in her bowl, she actually didn't let me finished scooping it all out of the container, so I just left that down by her bowl to clean out as well. She loves it.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
These are great for an extra special treat, I feel they're too pricey to feed my cat everyday. Still, you can usually find them on sale for $1.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
My picky cat loved the taste of the tuna! I had to deduct a star for being too pricey. I would definitely buy again if they were on sale.
Kimberly T.
Lepanto, AR
I buy this when I can find it for my two cats. They love it. They're very finicky eaters so finding something they love is very hard.
Kirsten E.
Bellevue, PA
My cats become gluttons the second I put this on the floor. The best part is that you can see that the seafood and meat are real.
Judy O.
My cats love there fancy feast. Two a day for both my cats as soon as the here me open it there all over me.
Elsa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love this fancy feast. I don't always give it to them, when I do is mostly as a treat.