BY FANCY FEAST

A Saucer Of Grilled, Shredded And Gravy-Soaked Temptation! Fancy Feast Grilled Entrees are available in a delectable spread of meats with combinations that your feline will find difficult to pick from. Each entree is made with premium cuts of the freshest meats or fish that are first lovingly grilled with nutrient-laden condiments, then shredded and soaked in the flavor-filled grilled juices. Fancy Feast Grilled Entrees Juicy shreds of grilled meats or fish basted in gravy Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Available in flavors like Beef and liver, grilled Beef, grilled chicken feast, grilled liver and chicken feast, grilled salmon, grilled seafood feast, grilled seafood variety pack, grilled tuna, grilled variety pack, grilled ocean whitefish & tuna feast, grilled salmon & shrimp feast, grilled chicken and beef feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Grilled Entrees is the buffet your feline deserves; and they make for the perfect variation for a daily meal. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Kirsten P.
Fitchburg, MA
My cat enjoys these. He is a very picky eater. He is also allergic to fish so we have to look at the ingredients in everything he eats so it’s hard to find things he likes. The fancy feast ones that don’t contain any fish are great for him.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Cat loves it. It has a pull tab. It’s a good sized portion and I don’t have to refrigerate half the contents and worry about over feeding. It’s inexpensive and made with trusted ingredients. Also it can be purchased anywhere.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
My kitty absolutely loves these this is the only brand she will eat i always buy in bulk so i have plenty and won't run out. Because my kitty is very healthy and on top of that it's not expensive at all
Kathryn C.
Ashburn
My cat loves any of their seafood brand foods. It totally meets my expectations because my Russian blue loves it. He is very fickle so I would say it compares better than most and I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
My cat gets different flavors of the fancy feast food. She has never turned her nose up at any of the wet food. She does prefer the classic pate over the grilled though.
Laura P.
It’s the only wet food my cats will eat. I always have to re-purchase this whenever I go to to store for them. They even know the sound the cans make when I hit the bag
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
We started feeding my cat canned food a few years ago after he had a medical problem due to his dry food. He loves it! He eats three times a day and gets very vocal if he is hungry. He is about 6 years old. There are a few that he doesn’t like but for the most part he loves anything we give him.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
My cat Jakey loves the tuna flavor. He eats the gravy first and then comes back to eat the tuna. It satisfies him more than chicken or turkey. I buy ten to fifteen cans a week with two cats they love tuna.
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Christiana, PA
My cat loves these cans! They don’t compare to any other brand. My cat is small and eats half a can every morning and then dry food the rest of the day. She is very picky too but loves these!
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
My cats love these. Some have juice in them, which is one of my cats favorite. Some are just a puree. Theres never any left in the bowl. The smell isnt bad and the first ingredient is meat.