BY JESSICA SIMPSON

3.4 oz EDP SprayWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
I love this PERFUME. I'm close to going through a second bottle and I'm ready to buy a new one. It's the only fragrance in my collection that I've bought more than once. My sister even uses it and I'm getting her one as a Christmas present. It's a versatile scent. It's great for all the seasons, feminine, not too strong, everyone compliments, can wear at the office, school, leasure; highly recommend! Can't recommend enough.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this perfume! Saw it on Amazon in my recommendation list so I read reviews and ordered it. This soft fruity scent is not sickenly sweet or like a fake plastic scent. Hard to describe but juicy pears, spring flowers blooming, and Fruity Pebbles cereal with a hint of a kiddle doll is what it smells like on me. I don't smell caramel. It is a very feminine scent but no baby powder smell. I highly recommend this perfume it was a big surprise how much I love it!
Vanessa C.
I love this perfume and is one of my favorites in my collection of scents. It smells so light and beautiful and I will definitely be buying this again once it runs out.
Kim L.
Miami , FL
Love it, it stays on so long for a celebrity fragrance and very sweet yet sexy. I get so many compliments when I wear it, more compliments than from major designers fragrance that I wear.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This is hands down one of my favorite perfumes ever! It's light, florally(without being too over powering), and feminine. The bottle is so pretty and looks great and decorative on my vanity.
Golnoush K.
Indianapolis, IN
Bought it recently and since I was buying it online I didn't have any clue if I would like it or not but I knew what scent I would normally go for, so I read reviews and found out that it's a floral summery perfume, so I ordered it online and guys I'm telling you right now like this is the best for the price. I mean it's not expensive at all and also it has a beautiful scent. it's not that much long lasting but for me it stays on for a couple of hours which is great.
Helena I.
Hammond , IN
This is my ultimate favorite perfume! I have sensitive sinuses that can't handle over-powering perfumes or smells but this perfume doesn't bother me. Once I put it on, I forget I'm wearing it until someone compliments me on it! It lasts all day and makes me feel ultra fancy.
Wendy C.
One of my top favorite scents!!!!

lasting sweet vanilla/carameley scent thats imo good to wear in the colder months but I wear it year round since I love it so much!!!! Lasting power is so good in both the perfume & body mist!!
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
This scent is absolutely beautiful expect when worn for a long time without reapplying it can turn into a very musky scent which is not how it originated. Again this is just my opinion so no hate if you don't agree.
Zuvie A.
Johnson City, NY
Had this perfume, and I thought the scent was over-whelming. I had to give it away to one of my family members. I love Jessica Simpson's style and thought I would like the fragrance too, but not it was a bummer.