Fancy uploaded by Isaura P.

BY JESSICA SIMPSON

Women's 6.7 oz Body Lotion. Fancy Perfume by Jessica Simpson is a oriental vanilla fragrance that has a sexy luscious gourmand that is as alluring as it is feminine. Perfumer alexis dadier whips up a delectable scent with top notes of pear apricot and red berries. Middle notes of gardenia jasmine almond and caramel along with sensuous base notes of sandalwood vanilla and amber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I like sweeter fragrances, so this is one of my all-time favorites! If you enjoy sweeter fragrances like I do you should definitely give it a try! It does start out a little bit strong when you first spray it on, but it doesn't stay that way, and it is not very expensive if you purchase it at Kohl's, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls.
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
By far my all time favorite perfume! I've been buying one or two bottles a year since 2008. It's a warm soft scent and it lasts with you all day. I get multiple compliments every time I wear it! Decently affordable (TJMAXX is the place to look for it!). Definitely recommend!!