MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerFendi
Fan Di Blossom by Eau De Toilette Spray 25 oz for Women

Fan Di Fendi Blossom by Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz for Women

by Fendi

Fan Di Fendi Blossom Perfume by Fendi, This fragrance was released in 2014. Let your day or evening be enhanced by this flirty fruity floral perfume. Inspired by the beautiful and fragrant cherry blossom this blend is special.

Fan Di Fendi Blossom by Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz

how’s the over all smell?
Start your review of Fan Di Fendi Blossom by Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz for Women!
Winifert R.
New York
I like this perfume because it has soft fruity scent that is very light and sweet. I think this perfume is very affordable. It’s only 43 dollars. Fan di Fendi by Fendi for Women - 2 Pc Gift Set 1.7oz EDT Spray, 2.5oz Perfumed Body Lotion
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Amo esta aroma es tan deliciosas no es muy dulce es tan perfecta un poco costoso pero vale [email protected] es alta duración
niki B.
Germantown, TN
Amazing! Great for Spring and Summer. It's very light and fresh with a faint floral hint. A long lasting day scent. No improvements needed. A must add to your collection. Priced well for the size. I will buy until production stops.
Ana S.
Leskovac, Serbia
Perfect spring summer fragrance for me. It is sweet and feminine but still fresh and pleasant to have on. I am very much surprised that if is not a popular fragrance. I love it.
sanaz J.
San Antonio, TX
This perfume smells incredible and it has a smell that lasts most of the day, would highly recommend this.
Briana P.
San Mateo
I love this perfume it's worth it and it's smells beautiful it's just wonderful and it was my first Time using it and I was blown away .
Ashley S.
This fragrance was given to me as a gift. It smells really well and I've worn it a few times. I personally am not a fan of floral scents but this one is nice.
Ruby H.
Marietta, GA
Love this brand and product for its soft floral smell. With the floral scent, it also has a somewhat sweet but fresh scent as well. It was a bit expensive, but worth it! Would recommend, but personally it is out of my budget!
Claire C.
Middle Vlg, NY
FENDI IS SO GOOD. I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS. Even though it is expensive, the money is worth it because the quality is so good.
Morgan T.
Austin, TX
I tuck this scent away for when I'm going somewhere that I want to smell super pretty for. This fragrance instantly makes you feel like a goddess. Beautiful package and clean sweet scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...