BY PAVION LTD.

WW FAN BRUSH see more...

Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
I was excited to try this for highlighting my cheeks. However, this doesn’t blend very well and it’s hard to get the product on the brush. It is made cruelty free which is a plus. I have not tried with cream only powder. Not very impressed. It as inexpensive so I bought what I paid for.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I paid $1 for this at Walgreen pharmacy and it's very nice. I love the pink and white color. I bought it for my Highlighters . It's very soft and doesn't shed. I love it so much I will keep using these brushing. I found them also at Walgreens , Walmart, CVS Pharmacy & Family Dollar etc. very worth it !
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
It is very affordable, soft, and gentle. I love it. My first fan brush ever and I am very pleased with it. Highlight applies very nicely.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Flat, simple, beautiful. Picks up powders (and creams) really well and distributes evenly. Excellent price point .99 cents at walgreens.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love my fan brush because it applies the many highlight comes out great works well a little small for me but works well
Paige P.
I do not like this brush. It's too flimsy. It also does not apply highlighter well. I rarely use it, if at all.
Evelin E.
This brushe is thin but thick and helps easly appl highlight and also helps build up highlight
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Omg I love love these brushes