BY FAMOUS DAVE'S

Dave's award-winning ribs wouldn't be the same without his secret blend of hand picked spices that make up this Blue Ribbon seasoning. It's great for making your own "Famous" BBQ. Use with Pork Chops. Ribs and Steak. Gluten Free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Absolutely the best. I went to the actual famous dave's restaurant in Wisconsin and my goodness is it a place that everyone should visit in their lifetime. They use this seasoning on most everything, even if it not ribs. The meat is so tender and this seasoning just adds the most delicious flavor to already delicious cuts of meat.
Kourtney A.
One of the best ready made rubs you could ever use or buy from the store!! Great taste great blend of seasons and a family favorite name in my household!
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
Foodie Expert
I buy this seasoning in bulk because it just tastes so good. It has a very good flavor that is sweet and salty. I did notice that if you're not careful it can burn very quickly on meat. The price is not too bad because I can use it multiple times and I would definitely recommend to others to give this product a try!
Vendy P.
Webster, TX
Foodie Expert
Whenever I make meal prep for my diet I tend to always use this seasoning on my chicken. It's a great value price because it's such a big size too. It really did met my expectation because my husband loves this seasoning on the chicken.
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
Foodie Expert
I don't eat ribs nor do I like BBQ on most days but this rub is excellent for homemade chips. I deep fry thin slices of potatoes and then sprinkle the rub on them once out of the fryer. Much better than the grippos seasoning for a BBQ lover :)
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
My boyfriend bought this seasoning a long time ago when we went to visit his parents and we ended up cooking. I used it as a dry rub for the beef ribs he bought at Mejier! I do like this stuff from Famous Dave's
Danielle B.
My fiance introduced me to Famous Daves. I had never even heard of it before he brought some home from the grocery store one night. he absolutely swears by it, and uses it on almost everything he cooks.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Foodie Expert
My teacher in high school got his for the ribs he was feeding us and this season was really good on the ribs.