BY FAMOUS DAVE'S

Famous Dave's® Rich & Sassy™ Original Recipe BBQ Sauce.
1st place. see more...

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Review for: BBQ Sauce Rich & Sassy 20 oz more...
Received this from my closest Famous Dave’s location because we loved the sauce at the table! This is my favorite sauce to use whenever I go there and I love having a bottle that I can use at home. The rest of the family loves it too!
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is our favorite barbecue sauce at our house, loved by adults and kids alike. This sauce isn't bland or syrupy sweet like some sauces. I think this has a perfect blend of sweetness, spice, and smoke.
Rebecca H.
I like the flavor of this one, my husband loves it. I do find it to be a little watery so I do not like it for dipping but its great if your making wings and tossing them in sauce.
Kelly O.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this bbq sauce. It is one of my absolute favorites. I was devastaed when i moved and my new local gorcery store didn't carry it. I drive all the way across town just to pick this up.
mariah 🌸.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite bbq sauce to use weather it's for marinating or used as a dipping sauce. It's unique flavor is not too sweet but also not too bold, it's the perfect mix!
Katie S.
Granville, IL
this is by far some of the best bbq sauce i've ever tasted. i love famous daves as it is
& once they started selling their bbq sauces in bottles i was hooked.
Lucy C.
Milwaukee, Wi
This is one of the best BBQ sauces i have ever tried. The sauce is not too sweet and caramelizes beautifully when slathered on ribs on the grill.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: BBQ Sauce Rich & Sassy 20 oz more...
This is my top favorite bbq sauce! Ever since I went to the restaurant and I saw this at my local grocery store I was sooo happy.
Kia H.
This BBQ right here is my husband fav. He loves the spicy one. But the only about this BBQ is that its really watery.
Alexis n.
MESA, AZ
I use this BBQ sauce offten. Its really good. I use it cook chicken and ribs.