Famous Dave's Pickle Chips Signature Spicy uploaded by Heather S.

BY FAMOUS DAVE'S

Famous Dave's® Signature Spicy Pickle Chips.
Unique blend of sweet & heat.
Fresh pack. see more...

Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I purchased Famous Dave's signature spicy pickle chips on a whim last grocery trip and AM SO glad I did! The blend of sweet and spicy is perfectly balanced and the crisp of each chip is perfect. These went fast in my house and have definitely become a must have from now on!! If you like sweet pickles give them a try. Don't worry they are not extremely spicy of you can't do spicy food.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I’ve been searching for a sweet and spicy pickle. I don’t like bread and butter pickles. These aren’t overly spicy. The right amount of sweet to spicy. I eat them as a snack and on burgers.
Meggs R.
Ridgefield, WA
These are my all time favorite pickles! I wouldn’t really call these spicy so don’t let the name scare you if you don’t like heat. They’re mild and the perfect addition to potato salad, burgers you name it!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I don't usually love pickle chips that much, as I usually would never put pickles on my hamburger or sandwich. However, these pickles are so tasty and go amazingly with hamburgers & on sandwiches! The flavor isn't too tangy but they aren't too spicy either. Lots of pickles I taste from restaurants are almost sour or have no flavor at all. These don't even compare. I highly recommend these! Also you can get a big jar of them at costco!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
Loveeee! I'm a fan of pickles already so when I saw these I had to try them we'll so glad I did there soo good! I put them on hamburgers as well as some sandwhiches and they give it that right amount of kick without being overpowering. I like that there sweet crisp and spicy all in one these are a must try in my opinion!
Katie M.
Andover, MN
These are my only exception to my "I hate sweet pickles" rule. These pickle chips have a perfect blend of sweet, crisp, and spicy. These really add something special to a hamburger or other sandwich. My 5 year old loves these!
Kendall W.
Sanger, TX
Hands down best pickles!!! I don't usually want pickles but as soon as i see these i want to eat the whole jar. I get the huge jars from costco/sams and put them on sandwiches and they're great with bbq. That sweetness mixed with a little heat is perfect!
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Oh my word...these are some of the best pickles I have ever had. I love pickles and after having these, run of the mill pickles just will not do! They have just enough kick in them but not too much that you can't enjoy them by themselves or in sandwiches.
Tyler R.
I love these! They are my favorite pickles to buy, and I also like to buy them in relish form for hotdogs! They are sweet and just slightly spicy. Great on a hamburger.
Ashley Q.
Lexington, KY
I used to hate pickles until I became pregnant, then I tried these. 18 months later, these are a staple in my pantry. I absolutely love the spiciness of these pickles! They're so so so good.