Famous Dave's® Original Recipe Rich & Sassy™ Bloody Mary Mix 64 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY FAMOUS DAVE'S

After years of research I finally created a Bloody Mary Mix that carries on our winning BBQ Sauce tradition and is enough to be called rich & sassy. This secret recipe is a blend of premium ingredients including hand picked herbs & spices full of natural flavors. see more...

Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I love this mixer! I was very surprised! I was pretty hesitant to give it a try just because I was used to more larger brands. I will never go back!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Happy Hour Expert
To me, this is a great mix with a great texture. Not too spicy and not too little spice, however I still prefer the ZING brand over this.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this stuff! I always kept using the same mix and then I decided to use this and I'm glad I did! Has a great taste
ari w.
ari w.
El Paso, TX
Is there anything Famous Dave's BBQ can't do? Their ribs are amazing, their All American Feast is to die for, and I would not expect less from their Bloody Mary Mix. Price is good and quality is even better. Would definitely buy again and recommend the product in a heart beat.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
I really like this Bloody Mary mix. It has a great texture and just the right amount of spice for me. Tastes delicious with my favorite vodka. It has quickly become a family favorite.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
This is the best bloody mix ever. I really love me a good bloody marry and it has been far to long. But seeing this makes me want to go and get all the stuff I need including vodka. Nothing can touch this mix in my opinion
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
One of our favorite Bloody Mary mixes. Goes great with their BBQ sauce. I like that's it has great flavor without being overly spiced. Very well incorporated ingredients, not grainy in texture like some bloody Mary mixes.
Camille S.
Camille S.
This stuff is awesome mixes with drinks at a ease.....taste great but don't put too much....
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lockport, Louisiana
Not my favorite bloody mary mix. It's okay, but when you're craving a bloody mary, I rather make my own.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is so nasty. It is cheap and gross and yuck and not good. Don't buy it. Not even once. Bad decision