Famous Daves Hot & Sassy and Devils Spit BBQ Sauce Combo

by Famous Dave's

For that prized genuine barbequie pit flavor, generously slather Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce over Ribs, Chicken, Pork, or Beef. This zesty secret family recipe is a blend of hand picked herbs & spices in a rich & sassy sauce, full of natural flavors. For...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Famous Daves Hot & Sassy and Devils Spit BBQ Sauce Combo!
3 years agoMinneapolis , MN
I would say that these 2 Famous Dave's Barbaecue are in my top 5 best in my opinion. The Hot & Sassy is best on ribs, brawt, Italian sausage, great for dipping, pull pork sandwiches and a fried chicken sandwich if you like a tangy barbarecue sauce with a kick to it. The Devils Spit is honestly great one all bbqed or smoked items of you are aiming for something spicy. I recommend these because they are not only award winning, but they actually taste great.