BY FAMOUS DAVE'S #50 in Canned Vegetables

Find Olives, Pickles And Relish at Target.com! Famous Dave's Signature Spicy Pickle Spears 24 oz see more...

Christine T.
Apple Valley, CA
Absolutely love these pickles. These are the only pickles I like. I love the sweet and spicy flavor of them. I usually just eat them by themselves because yes they're that good.
Jane B.
I love these! Definitely the best part of getting a sandwich at Famous Daves, so it is nice to be able to have these at home. They do not test like regular pickle slices, so some may really enjoy these, others may hate them. I always try to have these in my fridge!
Blanca G.
Love, love, love these pickles. And I am not a pickle person. I will literally eat a whole jar in one sitting. Introduced my bff to them and she loves them too.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I did not care for the flavor of these pickles, but I used them as garnishes in drinks and people seemed to enjoy them.
Amariah N.
Love love love these pickles. They taste wonderful in tuna and I rather enjoy the spiciness they put into the dish!
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Bought these for the first time, I also put them in my boyfriends tuna sandwich and he loved it.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
These pickles start off sweet and have a nice spicy kick! Great alone or in foods!
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
These pickles are delicious! They are crispy and they are truly a spicy pickle!
Jessie T.
Very spicy but very amazing I could eat them all the time presently surprised