Famous Daves Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ Sauce, 19 oz (Pack of 12)

by Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ Sauce: Extra hot For adults only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Famous Daves Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ Sauce, 19 oz (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
North St Paul, MN
I love Famous Dave's BBQ sauces! Especially the Devils Spit. I love marinating the sauce on ribs and slow cooking it in the oven. You can still taste the sauce as it melts and smeared on the ribs. People think it's so spicy but I think it's PERFECT!!
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Ecorse, MI
If your looking for hot BBQ sauce this is it literally set my mouth on fire but itbis aoo good i love it