BY FAMOUS DAVE'S

A devilishly good pickle so tasty it's almost sinful! Only the hottest peppers stolen from the devil's own backyard were used. Caution may have aphrodisiac side effects! see more...

Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I LOVE THESE PICKLES !! ❤ These are the best spicy pickles I have ever had. It starts with a slightly tangy sweet taste, then just spicy and it's the right amount not too much for someone to handle. Great on burgers, sandwiches, the side of Barbecue meats and foods. If you want a great spicy pickle, I would recommend these. The price is also great too, not expensive at all.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I bought these thinking they would burn my mouth off but they ended up being bread and buttery with a kick to them, which is awesome! They are however expensive for pickles but they add the right flavor to turkey burgers and or deviled eggs and lots more! I really did love them and my daughter who is three loves them! Very highly recommended from us!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Absolutely loves these pickles. If you like spicy then these are the pickles for you. They have a bit of bread and butter taste with that right amount of spice. I eat them by themselves and with anything that goes good with pickles. You can find them at your local Walmart.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
These pickles are amazing! They have a real kick so if you don't like spicy things, STAY AWAY! But I love them. I put them in tuna salad, on hamburgers and sandwiches, or just eat them alone. The price is great at Kroger... they are usually $3/jar.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
So good and very spicy! I used to get these pickles on my Burgers all the time. I love putting these on my own Burgers at home really gives them a kick. I have always loved Pickle Chips but these ones are super spicy and delicious still with the squeakiness of normal pickle chips.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
If you want to give your BBQ burgers a kick then go get yourself a jar of these! You definitely won't be sorry you did! They are so good and so addictive!
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Omg this is the best pickle jar ever . it very good taste very spicy and sweet at the same time . I enjoy it a lot .
Britani B.
Huntington, Wv
These will add the bear flavor to burgers, sandwiches hot dogs, to anything else that needs the best tasting spice
Jasmine A.
I loveeeee these pickles I put them anything I possibly can and I just snack on them as well
Samantha C.
Are these sweet like the butter chips? Or like dill chips? Looking for a spicy dill pickle!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How spicy are these on a scale of 1-10
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Are these good? I love pickles and would consider buying these. On a scale of 1-5 how hott are these? Would appericate feedback xoxo
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Karley R.
Do these taste like the hot mama pickles can buy individually at convenient stores? The spicy big mama pickles are gross and I absolutely love pickles. Just wondering if these are the same sort of spicy mush.