Famous Dave's Devil Spit Barbeque Sauce 19 oz

by Famous Dave's

Famous dave's devil spit barbeque sauce 19 oz

Is this BBQ sauce 🇷really hot??
Start your review of Famous Dave's Devil Spit Barbeque Sauce 19 oz!
6 months agoLansing, MI
This is a sleeper pick for my favorite store bought hot sauce. It's really spicy so beware but it's delicious on any BBQ or on burgers. The texture is good, the price is incredibly low for such quality, and I definitely recommend it. This particular flavor of Famous Dave's sauce isn't the easiest to find so stock up!
2 years agoSabin , MN
Way too hot for me! This makes my eyes water and mouth burn, drinking milk doesn't even help! Tried mixing a tablespoon with 2 cups of another sauce for a little heat, but the heat was so overpowering. Not for me.
2 years agoWhittier , CA
The sauce is really hot so be careful how much you apply to your food. I found that it goes best with ribs or tri tip. It is good for the value and price. I would recommend this product to others.
3 years ago
Famous Dave's Devil Spit Barbeque Sauce 19 oz uploaded by Yessi T.
When I lived in GA we used to eat at Famous Daves and it was the best BBQ there. I knew this BBQ would be great. I was right too. It has a nice hint of spiciness. It's not sweet like regular BBQ sauces. It's also not as thick. We marinate our ribs in it and they're soooooo delicious.
3 years ago
I love Famous Daves! All of their sauces are great, but if you are looking for a barbecue taste with a little kick, this is the right choice for you! If they have the Devil Spit Burger on the menu at your local Famous Dave's, give it a try! I would recommend purchasing this from your grocery store.
3 years agoPhoenix, AZ
My husband bought this and it is amazing. I've had it in my grilled burgers but today I tried it in pulled pork. It's spicy and tangy and packed with flavor! It's a pantry must!!!
3 years agoTucson, AZ
This is my favorite favorite favorite bbq sauce ever. Most sauces tend to be sweet, which is just not for me, but this has such a great level of spice and savory flavor!
2 years agoBedford , KY
If you want a lot of kick this is the barbecue sauce for you! My favorite way to ise it is on pork chops!! Lots of flavor and perfect for grilling it really sticks to what ever you put it on
2 years agoMadera , CA
Sooooo goooood and spicy ( if you like spicy) you can buy a container at famous Dave’s or even at some grocery stores now for about $4 a bottle ( at grocery store) cheap and worth it and perfect for dipping!
5 years agoAppleton, WI
I love just about everything from Famous Dave's but the Devil's Spit barbecue sauce is top notch. This is the sauce I reach for when I am going to use it for a meal.