Famous Dave's Devil Spit Barbeque Sauce 19 oz uploaded by Yessi T.

BY FAMOUS DAVE'S #26 in Barbecue Sauce

Famous dave's devil spit barbeque sauce 19 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Foodie Expert
When I lived in GA we used to eat at Famous Daves and it was the best BBQ there. I knew this BBQ would be great. I was right too. It has a nice hint of spiciness. It's not sweet like regular BBQ sauces. It's also not as thick. We marinate our ribs in it and they're soooooo delicious.
Kandice J.
Kandice J.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband bought this and it is amazing. I've had it in my grilled burgers but today I tried it in pulled pork. It's spicy and tangy and packed with flavor! It's a pantry must!!!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite favorite favorite bbq sauce ever. Most sauces tend to be sweet, which is just not for me, but this has such a great level of spice and savory flavor!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , CA
Foodie Expert
If you like spicy this is the sauce for you it's so flavorful and spicy I use it for ribs and pulled pork and it changed my BBQ game. Love it!
liz b.
liz b.
Foodie Expert
If you want a lot of kick this is the barbecue sauce for you! My favorite way to ise it is on pork chops!! Lots of flavor and perfect for grilling it really sticks to what ever you put it on
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Foodie Expert
Way too hot for me! This makes my eyes water and mouth burn, drinking milk doesn't even help! Tried mixing a tablespoon with 2 cups of another sauce for a little heat, but the heat was so overpowering. Not for me.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite of all of the Famous Dave's sauces! It's got a little too much kick for my kiddos so they like the more milder sauces but my husband and I LOVE this one! So tasty with ribs, and pulled pork and kettle chips! Yum!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
This is the only BBQ sauce I buy. it is spicy but still has flavor!! very good on meatloaf, burgers, chicken, anything!!
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN
Hot! All Famous Dave's BBQ sauces are incredibly good. When grabbing BBQ sauce it has to be Famous Dave's. 👍🏼
Jane B.
Jane B.
Foodie Expert
I love Famous Daves! All of their sauces are great, but if you are looking for a barbecue taste with a little kick, this is the right choice for you! If they have the Devil Spit Burger on the menu at your local Famous Dave's, give it a try! I would recommend purchasing this from your grocery store.