BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Famous Amos® Vanilla Sandwich Cookies. Where can I get th...1 Answers
  • Are these cookies pretty good? I have never tasted them o...2 Answers
  • Are these as good as the chocolate chip variety?2 Answers
Famous Amos® Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
  • "I love their vanilla cookies the best with a cold glass of milk." in 1 review
  • "While these aren't the best cookies I've ever tried they are surprising not bad. " in 1 review
  • "I still prefer the original chocolate chip cookies." in 1 review
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Famous Amos are a must have cookie in our house I mean you can’t go wrong, there is such a huge selection to choose from and they all taste amazing, and my daughter absolutely loves to have these as snacks
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my husband's favorite cookies. He so looks forward to when the kids/grandkids have gone to bed so he can break out his package of cookies and his milk everynight..It has become quite the routine..The crisp vanilla cookie and cream icing center definitely makes his night...all time family favorite...
Halie S.
These are really good. One of the all time favorite go to cookies. I love that they have been around forever and they haven't lost their quality over the years. Its also great that you can purchase them just about anywhere.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I love these more than Oreos! For one, they're cheaper, and the vanilla flavor isn't as heavy as the chocolate kind. Good for when you like sweet but not too much sweet!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grew up enjoying these cookies in my lunch every day. When I get nostalgic for filled cookies I reach for an Amos cookie and enjoy. They are affordable and come in great quantities you can provide snacks for friends and family too.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My grandmother used to put these in "goody bags" for my brother and I when we'd leave to go back home after summer vacation. I don't know if the cookies are just that good or the memory makes them tastes amazing! We always looked forward to what she'd put in there for us but we could always count on these cookies in there.
Alyssa Q.
These are a classic cookie that will never disappoint. These always meet my expectations. These are great to pack for lunch or a picnic and fit easily into plastic zip snack baggies. I can get these at my local grocery store like Wal Mart. I do not think I have ever heard complaints about this cookie!
Shayauna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos has it going on in the cookie business, I'd marry him if he were real or alive.. just for the cookies, of course. A purely beneficial marriage of magical delicious cookies and nothing but love. The vanilla creme filled sandwhich cookies are the best.
Massiel P.
Well, first time I try this product was given to me as a gift, was delicious and good, my family members loved them, so far healthy is I would recommend this product since is affordable to buy not expensive. I already spread the word regarding this product.
Jamie S.
Joplin, MO
How long do they last in your house? Are they are good as other brands?
Analy G.
Are these cookies pretty good? I have never tasted them or seen them, for that matter.
Debbie B.
Fenton, MO
Are these as good as the chocolate chip variety?
Crystal P.