Add a Photo

By FAMOUS AMOS
#314 in Cookies
Treat yourself to a cookie break with famous amos sandwich creme cookies. Crunchy and packed with flavor, they are perfect for dunking in a glass of milk or all by themselves. Also try our chocolate chip varieties. They are made with the famous amos special recipe and are full of fresh homemade taste and rich chocolate. Enjoy the taste that made amos famous.
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL

My grandmother used to put these in "goody bags" for my brother and I when we'd leave to go back home after summer vacation. I don't know if the cookies are just that good or the memory makes them tastes amazing! We always looked forward to what she'd put in there for us but we could always count on these cookies in there.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

These are a classic cookie that will never disappoint. These always meet my expectations. These are great to pack for lunch or a picnic and fit easily into plastic zip snack baggies. I can get these at my local grocery store like Wal Mart. I do not think I have ever heard complaints about this cookie!
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.

Famous Amos has it going on in the cookie business, I'd marry him if he were real or alive.. just for the cookies, of course. A purely beneficial marriage of magical delicious cookies and nothing but love. The vanilla creme filled sandwhich cookies are the best.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.

Well, first time I try this product was given to me as a gift, was delicious and good, my family members loved them, so far healthy is I would recommend this product since is affordable to buy not expensive. I already spread the word regarding this product.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

These remind me of my childhood. I love these crunchy, sweet cookies. My mom used to make up a plastic bag of these and put them in my lunchbox. They don't melt like some of the more chocolate cookies in the market can do.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI

Amazing cookies! I can't normally find these at a lot of my local grocery stores but when I do I always make sure to grab a back up! Such amazing sweet flavor and they're crunchy but pretty tender. Love these cookies!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

These are the best tasting cookies! The cream is delicious! We always have these in our break room at work and they make for a quick and delicious snack! Sometimes you just need a little something sweet!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

Mmmmm. These cookies are delicious. They have a delicate vanilla flavor throughout. The crunchy cookies and the creamy filling create an enjoyable texture experience. These pair well with tea and coffee.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

I feel like these cookies have been around for as long as I can remember! I remember eating them as a kid. We always put them in the refrigerator, for some reason they always taste better to me that way
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

I absolutely love these cookies. They kind of remind my of golden Oreos, but the middle is better because it balances out more with the outside cookie. Dip these in milk for a delicious treat.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Joplin, Mo

How long do they last in your house? Are they are good as other brands?

Join Now