BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Sarah C.
These are very dry cookies. I had to dip them in a glass of milk to make them edible. I like soft cookies. But I guess that the dryness comes with the territory as the chocolate chip ones were a little dry too. But over all, the flavor is very subtle and faint.
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Me gusta por el cacahuete porque me facina si no no lo comería pero si es super bueno en ese aspecto
Robin S.
Viper, KY
Great product. Good price. Love when I find this to buy. I like it better than other brands
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
My mom used to buy me this before when I'm in High-school one of my favorite childhood cookies
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these once loved the peanut butter taste would buy them again loved the fact that they were not expensive bought them from local grocery store an d buy them again
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
My all time go to favorite cookie - get a big glass of milk and dunk them for a little bit and you will be in heaven
Laney G.
I am a big fan of Peanut Butter esp when it comes to cookies. And these are the best. I love this brand of cookies and can remember having these back in the day. They were good. and I'm sure they still are.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I honestly never knew famous Amos came in different cookie flavors! I’ve never tried these but the original chocolate chip cookies are delicious to snack on at school and work when I get a sweet tooth I’m excited to try these!
Chelsea C.
These have a great taste and are small cookies so you eat more and can be pricey
Berenice S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste really good and I like the little chunks. I prefer chewy cookies and this ones are hard. They go great with coffee and milk
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?