BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Strasburg
These could almost be my favorite. They taste so good and I love how they are packaged. It's convenient and great for lunches or snacks
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
My son loves these!!! They are an instant classic and family favorite!!!!! Totally a staple in our house!!!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Pretty good for gluten free cookies. Definitely addicting. I love that Famous Amos is trying to get into the gluten free zone. As we don’t have to many cookies to chose from that don’t taste like cardboard coated in sugar.
Rolanda S.
Church Point
I love the famous amos cookies that taste like peanut butter, it makes it easy on me that I don't have to make it myself. It was soft and fresh I loved them.
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Super good. Awesome little snack for a good price. Can be found anywhere. I like how they are small so you can have a few or a lot depending on your hunger level.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
These aren’t feast in flavor. They are cheap though and so that make a good snack. I don’t think the peanut butter tastes very good.
Sandra M.
lancaster, CA
I love peanut butter so these are my go toos if I want something sweet with my coffee. Great to snack on.
Berenice S.
They taste really good and I like the little chunks. I prefer chewy cookies and this ones are hard. They go great with coffee and milk
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
The peanut butter flavor is so distinct. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter so of course I love this product! Only thing I would recommend is the brand making a soft kind. I normally warm mine up in the microwave
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
These are cookies with peanut butter. They are little cookies. I would recommend this to anyone that loves peanut butter. I do not recommend to someone with nut allergies
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?