BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Sharleen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand all around especially for the chocolate chip cookies super incredible milk kid loves them too
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
These are okay. They don't have the best flavor and are quite crunchy. I prefer chewy cookies. They aren't super expensive though.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these once loved the peanut butter taste would buy them again loved the fact that they were not expensive bought them from local grocery store an d buy them again
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
All time favorite, I pick these up every time I go to Walmart. I love them and my family does too ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummm!!! Peanut butter is my favorite and these did not disappoint! Incredible, delicious cookies!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Famous Amos really knows their way around a cookie! I definitely recommend this product!
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are one of my favorite snacks! They are always fresh and the size of each package is perfect for any snack!
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I honestly never knew famous Amos came in different cookie flavors! I’ve never tried these but the original chocolate chip cookies are delicious to snack on at school and work when I get a sweet tooth I’m excited to try these!
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?