BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
All time favorite, I pick these up every time I go to Walmart. I love them and my family does too ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
carla c.
Yaaas these are bae. very sweet though and a lot of calories. also there chocolate chip version is better imo
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Love these cookies they are a classic delicious treat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I have this cookies
Onces in a long while
Not really a big fan of this cookies
But there crunchy and sweet
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
My son loves these!!! They are an instant classic and family favorite!!!!! Totally a staple in our house!!!
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
I love peanut butter so these are my go toos if I want something sweet with my coffee. Great to snack on.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great cookie, from someone who is NOT a boxed cookie fan. I love that they are soft and have real flavor.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I love penut butter cookies and these famous Amos do not miss the perfection of penut butter cookies !!
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
Yum! These are great. I love that Famous Amos has added some variety and there is a better choice now!
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?