BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Estas galletas no las he comido mucho, sin embargo he escuchado y leído buenos comentarios de ellas en revistas.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
You can't go wrong with famous Amos I absolutely love these cookies. My kids will eat them all day if I let them
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
Really good cookies. I was never a huge fan of cookies but I love these ones. I love to invest my money on these
Sharleen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand all around especially for the chocolate chip cookies super incredible milk kid loves them too
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Love these cookies they are a classic delicious treat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Emely C.
Monterey California
Love these cookies. They taste so good. Affordable and lasts a while if not eaten daily. They taste delicious
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
All time favorite, I pick these up every time I go to Walmart. I love them and my family does too ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
Love Famous Amos. CC is the best but these are d-lish! Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand.
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?