BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
Really good cookies. I was never a huge fan of cookies but I love these ones. I love to invest my money on these
Libby E.
Mount Vernon, IN
YuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
You can't go wrong with famous Amos I absolutely love these cookies. My kids will eat them all day if I let them
Zamyiaelizabethjohnson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1Best food in the morning and good snack and healthy eating habits that you can be really happy to enjoy and eat
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Estas galletas no las he comido mucho, sin embargo he escuchado y leído buenos comentarios de ellas en revistas.
Sharleen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand all around especially for the chocolate chip cookies super incredible milk kid loves them too
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
Love Famous Amos. CC is the best but these are d-lish! Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand.
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Emely C.
Monterey California
Love these cookies. They taste so good. Affordable and lasts a while if not eaten daily. They taste delicious
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?