BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Famous amos peanut butter cookies are really good and my family really loves them. They are easy to find and fairly cheap.
Mira P.
Streamwood, IL
These cookies are the BEST cookies. They taste great and the snack sizes are perfect. I'm glad there's more choices now!
Taylor V.
Ogden, UT
The classic taste of famous Amos with peanut butter- you can't go wrong! These cookies are affordable, filling and tasty.
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are one of my favorite snacks! They are always fresh and the size of each package is perfect for any snack!
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
These cookies are very good,affordable but I find them a little to hard for toddlers to eat. Chocolate chip is awesome.
Kelsey B.
Tilton, IL
My boyfriend and I always have to buy two boxes of these. I questioned them at first, but they're great to dip in milk!
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are the best hands down! They're are great as a snack plus the flavor just melts in your mouth, amazing!
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
My all time go to favorite cookie - get a big glass of milk and dunk them for a little bit and you will be in heaven
Natasha L.
Oh my goodness, I love these cookies! They are so delicious. My family loves them as well. They go fast in our home.
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
These are pretty good but I do prefer the originals better. There is nothing better then the original Famous Amos!
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?