BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
Really good cookies. I was never a huge fan of cookies but I love these ones. I love to invest my money on these
carla c.
Yaaas these are bae. very sweet though and a lot of calories. also there chocolate chip version is better imo
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
Love Famous Amos. CC is the best but these are d-lish! Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand.
Victoria A.
I love Famous Amos cookies my favorite is a chocolate chip. they're my favorite cookies are delicious
Samantha G.
Small wish they were larger..........................................................................
Wendy B.
Opelika, AL
My family loves these cookies. They are great for lunch boxes and a quick snack!
Nealy S.
Barnesville, GA
I haven't tried the peanut butter but... Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are really really good.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Yum super good hard to fined in store thow not sure whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
melissa s.
Endicott, NY
These are to die for all there cookies are. These are so addicting that you can never have just one
Zuzana M.
I will eat probably any cookies but these ones are amazing i wish i had a pack right now
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?