BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
These are okay. They don't have the best flavor and are quite crunchy. I prefer chewy cookies. They aren't super expensive though.
Meghan H.
These are good but not as good as the chocolate chip cookies. They were a little too crunchy with not enough peanut butter flavor.
Crystal B.
This brand is so good my grandmother always used to give me them when I was younger and I love her so much they taste so amazing I
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I do find the Famous Amos Cookies to be irresistible, this is pretty good as well but I prefer the regular chocolate chip cookies.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
Oh my don'tnlet my husband get ahold of the box of these! They will be gone in one night!....unless my 13 yr old dnatches them first
Michelle D.
Jefferson, LA
I love these cookies. I never get tired of eating them they are always the first thing I grab for when I have a sweet craving
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks! I've always loved this brand and the sweet taste. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
For not being a fan of peanut butter that much, these are actually not that good. The peanut butter flavor adds a nice kick!
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
These are the best tasting cookies that I have ever tasted.Love the packaging! Price is great for the quality of this brand.
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
peanut butter cookies are so delicious and famous amos knows what they are doing when it comes to making delicious cookies!
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?