BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Amber H.
Greenville, IL
Love famous Amos but these were not my favorite
Chocolate chip will forever hold my heart
Maybe if they were softer and not as crumbly
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I do find the Famous Amos Cookies to be irresistible, this is pretty good as well but I prefer the regular chocolate chip cookies.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
These famous amos peanut butter cookies are the bombdotcom!!! I love them. We always pick up a box.
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are the best hands down! They're are great as a snack plus the flavor just melts in your mouth, amazing!
Eileen h.
I always buy these from the vending machines at my school they are the best cookies I have tried
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Hayley M.
Very good cookies. They always have plenty of chocolate and/or peanut butter. Awesome snack!
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I love these cookies, especially when the actor in Burlesque was eating them :P yum!
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
Yum! These are great. I love that Famous Amos has added some variety and there is a better choice now!
Libby E.
Mount Vernon, IN
YuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?