BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Famous Amos cookies are delicious. It's very difficult to find a packaged cookie that can come close to the taste of homemade, but these certainly do.
abbey c.
Fresno, CA
I am going to say that these are almost better than the chocolate chip ones. but they are not. still amazing, now combo them are now we are talking.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Probably the only peanut butter cookies I'll ever eat. Met my expectations. Affordable. Taste great. Buy them at your local supermarket. Delicious
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor is really good. But it's the hardness of the cookie that gives them 3 stars. You can just tell that they aren't good homemade cookies.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the brand of cookie and I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter but these aren't that bad. They aren't the healthy but they are affordable
Rachel H.
Strasburg
These could almost be my favorite. They taste so good and I love how they are packaged. It's convenient and great for lunches or snacks
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste really good and I like the little chunks. I prefer chewy cookies and this ones are hard. They go great with coffee and milk
Amber H.
Greenville, IL
Love famous Amos but these were not my favorite
Chocolate chip will forever hold my heart
Maybe if they were softer and not as crumbly
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
These are also one of my favorite cookies. I love to do them and milk it makes it so much better. They were always so fresh and yummy.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren’t feast in flavor. They are cheap though and so that make a good snack. I don’t think the peanut butter tastes very good.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?