BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Brandi N.
I've loved this brand ever since I was a child. Tastes great and not pricey.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pretty good for gluten free cookies. Definitely addicting. I love that Famous Amos is trying to get into the gluten free zone. As we don’t have to many cookies to chose from that don’t taste like cardboard coated in sugar.
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Super good. Awesome little snack for a good price. Can be found anywhere. I like how they are small so you can have a few or a lot depending on your hunger level.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
The peanut butter flavor is so distinct. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter so of course I love this product! Only thing I would recommend is the brand making a soft kind. I normally warm mine up in the microwave
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
These are cookies with peanut butter. They are little cookies. I would recommend this to anyone that loves peanut butter. I do not recommend to someone with nut allergies
Emi M.
Famous Amos cookies are the best non deli cookies I have ever tasted. The cookies are so crunchy and then you get these creamy peanut butter. I gave it four stars, because the chocolate chip Famous Amos are my all time favorite. These are still great!
Kaitlyn Q.
Bound Brook, NJ
Although this brand is not my all time favorite - it is one of the better brands. I do really enjoy the peanut butter cookies over the chocolate chip. i like how it was not to peanut buttery - this was my first time eating this product. in the past i have had other products - i would definitely recommend this to others!
Neferrah B.
Florissant, MO
I love these brands of cookies however i prefer the chocolate ones to the peanut butter ones but i prefer chocolate to peanut butter in every situation. I grew up eating these my school use to sell these during lunches so i would save up all my money to spend it on these cookies
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
These ones are pretty good, I grew up eating Famous Amos cookies and loved the chocolate chip kind. These are great dipped in milk, that's kind of the only way I could soften them. They wer a little hard for my liking
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
These are GOOD.I really love the original chocolate chip cookies best but these re good too and they are great to take on the go since the are in a bag and are bite sized.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?