BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
You just cant go wrong with famous amos cookies, either peanut butter or chocolate chip... They are both so tasty and crunchy & i usually hate premade cookies but these are THE BEST!!!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard. Good to dip into coffee or hot chocolate but I don't really like them on their own.
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
These ones are pretty good, I grew up eating Famous Amos cookies and loved the chocolate chip kind. These are great dipped in milk, that's kind of the only way I could soften them. They wer a little hard for my liking
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Famous Amos are to die for!! But peanut butter!? OMG!! There's nothing you won't love! So yummy! Had to hide them from my husband or they'd be gone in 2 seconds!
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE this cookies, I buy them every single day, I have been buying them for a while now and they're part of my grocery shipping now, they are amazing, I truly recommend this cookies to everyone, no regrets. And with peanut butter, the perrrfect combination.
Barbie S.
They are a good quality of cookies. I would always eat these as a kid. So now my children be eating these. There inexpensive wuth many flavors to choose from.
Isabel A.
I love Famous Amos cookies, not just in Peanut Butter, but all flavors. They're thick and moist, not dry. They have just the right amount of crunch. Delicious!
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love the famous amos cookies that taste like peanut butter, it makes it easy on me that I don't have to make it myself. It was soft and fresh I loved them.
Toni P.
Middleburg, FL
These cookies were always my go to cookies!! They always tasted so great! They are quick to get and go! I used to eat these for lunch when I was in college!!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
The best cookies that famous Amos has out there currently. I love peanut butter and I love famous Amos cookies. What could be a better combination!! Love!
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?