BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Emi M.
Famous Amos cookies are the best non deli cookies I have ever tasted. The cookies are so crunchy and then you get these creamy peanut butter. I gave it four stars, because the chocolate chip Famous Amos are my all time favorite. These are still great!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I have always loved the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and then I tried these peanut butter ones! They both are so good! They are a little pricey for the amount you get, but still a delicious snack!
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
Famous Amos is so good you don't understand until you've tried their cookies and which flavor they pack into such a little cookie. I buy these all the time on the vending machines and I'm always super please
Erica C.
Austin, TX
A great sweet treat for those of you who are on your cheat day. There are peanuts in the cookies tho, I would recommend to any of my friends who haven't tried it before.
Jerri H.
Carrollton, KY
These are my go to sweet snack at work, affordable, taste great, can't just eat one. Wish these were easier to get in my local stores I've only found them in machines
Laney G.
I am a big fan of Peanut Butter esp when it comes to cookies. And these are the best. I love this brand of cookies and can remember having these back in the day. They were good. and I'm sure they still are.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
famous Amish peanut butter cookies have to be in my favor because I love peanut butter and they're so good they really are peanut buttery and delicious and there most of them are bite-sized and they're good different milk and you can take them on the go
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
These are GOOD.I really love the original chocolate chip cookies best but these re good too and they are great to take on the go since the are in a bag and are bite sized.
joseline s.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing cookies. They are bite size which makes them easy to eat and carry. They are not your typical chocolate chip cookies because they are not soft. They are a bit chewy and makes it delicious to eat with a cup of milk.
Kristy G.
For being a cookie in a bag, it tastes like its freshly baked. When I am looking for a delicious cookie that can remind me of my mom's, this is the cookie I go for.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?