BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
My boyfriend and I always have to buy two boxes of these. I questioned them at first, but they're great to dip in milk!
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
You can't go wrong with famous Amos I absolutely love these cookies. My kids will eat them all day if I let them
Emely C.
Monterey California
Love these cookies. They taste so good. Affordable and lasts a while if not eaten daily. They taste delicious
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Love these cookies they are a classic delicious treat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I have this cookies
Onces in a long while
Not really a big fan of this cookies
But there crunchy and sweet
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great cookie, from someone who is NOT a boxed cookie fan. I love that they are soft and have real flavor.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
My mom used to buy me this before when I'm in High-school one of my favorite childhood cookies
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Peanut butter is my favorite. I love the amount of peanut butter they use in these cookies.
Jasmin B.
These cookies were just not my cup of tea. They are a little hard and to small for me.
Chelsea C.
These have a great taste and are small cookies so you eat more and can be pricey
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?