BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
ashley r.
Cleveland, OH
I love Famous Amos cookies! They bring me back to my childhood, the peanut butter ones are great! I love all things peanut butter. I still think chocolate chip takes the cake though!
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
If you know me, you know i love peanut butter anything. I'm not sure if it's healthy for you but it tastes so good! I bought this at my local super market. It's so delicious. Not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I do love this brand of cookies however I'm not too keen on this one, I don't quote like the taste. However I do enjoy their chocolate chip cookies. They're a great snack, I do enjoy them with a glass of milk. They're also very affordable. I do recommend trying the chocolate chip ones.
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
I love these brands of cookies however i prefer the chocolate ones to the peanut butter ones but i prefer chocolate to peanut butter in every situation. I grew up eating these my school use to sell these during lunches so i would save up all my money to spend it on these cookies
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies! They have that crunchy baked taste to them, making them so delicious! They are very affordable and easy to take on trips! I love the chocolate chip cookies the most! I will definitely be buying these again once I finish my box now!
Jenny S.
Little Rock, AR
Love this little cookies. They are perfect to top off ice cream for a yummy summer dessert. Sometimes the bookies are very hard and be tough for children to eat unless broken into pieces. I enjoy the peanut butter cookies from other brands more, but they are yummy anyway.
Andrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these cookies!! I splurge on my diet every so often and when I do I like peanut butter cookies. These cookies are always so soft and chewy, just how I like them. Very satisfying. The best cookies I've every had next to fresh homemade cookies.
Kaitlyn Q.
Bound Brook, NJ
Although this brand is not my all time favorite - it is one of the better brands. I do really enjoy the peanut butter cookies over the chocolate chip. i like how it was not to peanut buttery - this was my first time eating this product. in the past i have had other products - i would definitely recommend this to others!
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
I love these so much. My work is constantly buying these and I am always stashing them. Great flavor and texture and I love the little snack sized bags. Perfect for lunches or an afternoon snack. Famous amos is always a good cookie brand when looking for something new.
Sarah C.
These are very dry cookies. I had to dip them in a glass of milk to make them edible. I like soft cookies. But I guess that the dryness comes with the territory as the chocolate chip ones were a little dry too. But over all, the flavor is very subtle and faint.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?