BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I love these cookies, especially when the actor in Burlesque was eating them :P yum!
Wendy B.
Opelika, AL
My family loves these cookies. They are great for lunch boxes and a quick snack!
Chelsea C.
These have a great taste and are small cookies so you eat more and can be pricey
Brandi N.
I've loved this brand ever since I was a child. Tastes great and not pricey.
Nir M.
being a chocolate-enthusiast, this cookies is really my thang now. It is a bit pricey and as a student, I cannot buy that every week or else I end up eating banana for dinner. I really good that I only bought that on special occasion such as self treat
Priya s.
I buy my Famous Amos cookies fresh off the bakery. I have been buying them for a few years now and they are always a part of my grocery shopping. They are yummilicious with all the peanut buttery goodess or chocochips. My absolute favourite the one with pecans and white chocolate.
herman g.
I wish these were larger so I'd eat less. I'd also say that the cookies were kind of dry, which my little brothers hated. (I bought the cookies for them)
Bithiah S.
Winnipeg, MB
yasss! i love peanut butter cookies and famous amos has one of the best ones out there. lovely packagin. cookie is rich in flavour and so tasty.
Karmila I.
My fav all the time! Really love the taste of it and I never failed to buy them whenever i smell the cookies aroma in a shopping mall
Madelyn  S.
Puerto Rico
These cookies are good. I eat them with milk and know-super good. I also like chocolate.rich to eat at night when giving more hunger.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?