BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
famous amos chocolate chip cookies are one of the best brands on the market one of my favorites
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
My mom used to buy me this before when I'm in High-school one of my favorite childhood cookies
Hayley M.
Very good cookies. They always have plenty of chocolate and/or peanut butter. Awesome snack!
Robin S.
Viper, KY
Great product. Good price. Love when I find this to buy. I like it better than other brands
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Peanut butter is my favorite. I love the amount of peanut butter they use in these cookies.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Yum super good hard to fined in store thow not sure whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Zuzana M.
I will eat probably any cookies but these ones are amazing i wish i had a pack right now
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Famous Amos really knows their way around a cookie! I definitely recommend this product!
Jasmin B.
These cookies were just not my cup of tea. They are a little hard and to small for me.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
These are delicious. I love peanut butter cookies and these have a great crunch to them
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?