BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Victoria A.
I love Famous Amos cookies my favorite is a chocolate chip. they're my favorite cookies are delicious
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These soft peanut butter cookies are everything! I can't help but grab for them at the gas station!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummm!!! Peanut butter is my favorite and these did not disappoint! Incredible, delicious cookies!!
melissa s.
Endicott, NY
These are to die for all there cookies are. These are so addicting that you can never have just one
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
These famous amos peanut butter cookies are the bombdotcom!!! I love them. We always pick up a box.
Eileen h.
I always buy these from the vending machines at my school they are the best cookies I have tried
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
My mom used to buy me this before when I'm in High-school one of my favorite childhood cookies
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
famous amos chocolate chip cookies are one of the best brands on the market one of my favorites
Hayley M.
Very good cookies. They always have plenty of chocolate and/or peanut butter. Awesome snack!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Peanut butter is my favorite. I love the amount of peanut butter they use in these cookies.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?