BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Kristy G.
For being a cookie in a bag, it tastes like its freshly baked. When I am looking for a delicious cookie that can remind me of my mom's, this is the cookie I go for.
ashley r.
Cleveland, OH
I love Famous Amos cookies! They bring me back to my childhood, the peanut butter ones are great! I love all things peanut butter. I still think chocolate chip takes the cake though!
Jessika C.
I really like the Famous Amo chocolate chip cookies (thanks to my mom for putting the snack size bags in my school lunch as a kid once every blue moon), but these don't quite live up to that nostalgia. They definitely have the peanut butter aroma and taste, but the texture is too crunchy/dry for me. I like them better with a glass of milk, but not much on their own.
Megan K.
When you think of Famous Amos, you automatically think of the chocolate chip cookies, but this new one is NOT great. I'm a huge peanut butter fan and this was just not real.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I love penut butter cookies and these famous Amos do not miss the perfection of penut butter cookies !!
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
These taste really good and are affordable and you can find these at Walmart and other groceries stores
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
peanut butter cookies are so delicious and famous amos knows what they are doing when it comes to making delicious cookies!
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
The flavor is really good. But it's the hardness of the cookie that gives them 3 stars. You can just tell that they aren't good homemade cookies.
Meghan H.
These are good but not as good as the chocolate chip cookies. They were a little too crunchy with not enough peanut butter flavor.
joseline s.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing cookies. They are bite size which makes them easy to eat and carry. They are not your typical chocolate chip cookies because they are not soft. They are a bit chewy and makes it delicious to eat with a cup of milk.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?