BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good for gluten free cookies. Definitely addicting. I love that Famous Amos is trying to get into the gluten free zone. As we don’t have to many cookies to chose from that don’t taste like cardboard coated in sugar.
Sarah F.
WhittiEr, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I honestly never knew famous Amos came in different cookie flavors! I’ve never tried these but the original chocolate chip cookies are delicious to snack on at school and work when I get a sweet tooth I’m excited to try these!
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Super good. Awesome little snack for a good price. Can be found anywhere. I like how they are small so you can have a few or a lot depending on your hunger level.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I first had Famous Amos cookies in Alabama we kept them all the time. These are so good! They were very reasonably priced. Had less preservatives. I definitely recommend them if can find them.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When you think of Famous Amos, you automatically think of the chocolate chip cookies, but this new one is NOT great. I'm a huge peanut butter fan and this was just not real.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
If you know me, you know i love peanut butter anything. I'm not sure if it's healthy for you but it tastes so good! I bought this at my local super market. It's so delicious. Not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Jessica C.
I really like the Famous Amo chocolate chip cookies (thanks to my mom for putting the snack size bags in my school lunch as a kid once every blue moon), but these don't quite live up to that nostalgia. They definitely have the peanut butter aroma and taste, but the texture is too crunchy/dry for me. I like them better with a glass of milk, but not much on their own.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these once loved the peanut butter taste would buy them again loved the fact that they were not expensive bought them from local grocery store an d buy them again
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I do love this brand of cookies however I'm not too keen on this one, I don't quote like the taste. However I do enjoy their chocolate chip cookies. They're a great snack, I do enjoy them with a glass of milk. They're also very affordable. I do recommend trying the chocolate chip ones.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?