Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
By Famous Amos
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI

Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.

Tuesday H.
Conchita R.
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
2 years, 7 months ago
We are in the same page.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
2 years, 9 months ago
I had these my first time with a friend who adored them. For me, the taste was very light and subtle. They are really dry, though. I haven't seen them sold very many places before either. Or, if I have, I haven't noticed them.