BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pretty good for gluten free cookies. Definitely addicting. I love that Famous Amos is trying to get into the gluten free zone. As we don’t have to many cookies to chose from that don’t taste like cardboard coated in sugar.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I honestly never knew famous Amos came in different cookie flavors! I’ve never tried these but the original chocolate chip cookies are delicious to snack on at school and work when I get a sweet tooth I’m excited to try these!
kal r.
Beldenville , WI
Super good. Awesome little snack for a good price. Can be found anywhere. I like how they are small so you can have a few or a lot depending on your hunger level.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these once loved the peanut butter taste would buy them again loved the fact that they were not expensive bought them from local grocery store an d buy them again
Jessika C.
I really like the Famous Amo chocolate chip cookies (thanks to my mom for putting the snack size bags in my school lunch as a kid once every blue moon), but these don't quite live up to that nostalgia. They definitely have the peanut butter aroma and taste, but the texture is too crunchy/dry for me. I like them better with a glass of milk, but not much on their own.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
The peanut butter flavor is so distinct. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter so of course I love this product! Only thing I would recommend is the brand making a soft kind. I normally warm mine up in the microwave
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I first had Famous Amos cookies in Alabama we kept them all the time. These are so good! They were very reasonably priced. Had less preservatives. I definitely recommend them if can find them.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
When you think of Famous Amos, you automatically think of the chocolate chip cookies, but this new one is NOT great. I'm a huge peanut butter fan and this was just not real.
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
These are cookies with peanut butter. They are little cookies. I would recommend this to anyone that loves peanut butter. I do not recommend to someone with nut allergies
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?