Add a Photo

By FAMOUS AMOS
#206 in Cookies
It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous!
Kaitlyn Q.
Kaitlyn Q.
Bound Brook, NJ

Although this brand is not my all time favorite - it is one of the better brands. I do really enjoy the peanut butter cookies over the chocolate chip. i like how it was not to peanut buttery - this was my first time eating this product. in the past i have had other products - i would definitely recommend this to others!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I do love this brand of cookies however I'm not too keen on this one, I don't quote like the taste. However I do enjoy their chocolate chip cookies. They're a great snack, I do enjoy them with a glass of milk. They're also very affordable. I do recommend trying the chocolate chip ones.
Priya s.
Priya s.

I buy my Famous Amos cookies fresh off the bakery. I have been buying them for a few years now and they are always a part of my grocery shopping. They are yummilicious with all the peanut buttery goodess or chocochips. My absolute favourite the one with pecans and white chocolate.
Neferrah B.
Neferrah B.
Florissant, MO

I love these brands of cookies however i prefer the chocolate ones to the peanut butter ones but i prefer chocolate to peanut butter in every situation. I grew up eating these my school use to sell these during lunches so i would save up all my money to spend it on these cookies
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN

Love this little cookies. They are perfect to top off ice cream for a yummy summer dessert. Sometimes the bookies are very hard and be tough for children to eat unless broken into pieces. I enjoy the peanut butter cookies from other brands more, but they are yummy anyway.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, Florida

I absolutely LOVE this cookies, I buy them every single day, I have been buying them for a while now and they're part of my grocery shipping now, they are amazing, I truly recommend this cookies to everyone, no regrets. And with peanut butter, the perrrfect combination.
Kalli C.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL

I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies! They have that crunchy baked taste to them, making them so delicious! They are very affordable and easy to take on trips! I love the chocolate chip cookies the most! I will definitely be buying these again once I finish my box now!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI

I love these so much. My work is constantly buying these and I am always stashing them. Great flavor and texture and I love the little snack sized bags. Perfect for lunches or an afternoon snack. Famous amos is always a good cookie brand when looking for something new.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

These are very dry cookies. I had to dip them in a glass of milk to make them edible. I like soft cookies. But I guess that the dryness comes with the territory as the chocolate chip ones were a little dry too. But over all, the flavor is very subtle and faint.
Cursia T.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA

famous Amish peanut butter cookies have to be in my favor because I love peanut butter and they're so good they really are peanut buttery and delicious and there most of them are bite-sized and they're good different milk and you can take them on the go
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI

Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA

Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.

Join Now