BY FAMOUS AMOS

It takes heart to make a great cookie.® originally, wally amos, a true cookie lover, baked cookies in his home to share with his friends. In 1975 he perfected his special recipe to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. He then started his own company with the commitment to use only the best Ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts. Those homemade-tasting cookies were so special that they got famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos® cookies still meet these high expectations and are enjoyed by all true cookie lovers. Enjoy the special recipe and homemade taste that made amos famous! see more...

Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies
  • "I love famous amos and the peanut butter cookies did not disappoint me they were so good dipped in milk" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good, but just like the chocolate chip ones in this brand, I find them a little too hard." in 1 review
  • "they're my favorite cookies are delicious" in 1 review
  • "Recommend theses over chips ahoy or any other brand. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love the famous amos cookies in the high school vending machines, and love they added variety now." in 1 review
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I do love this brand of cookies however I'm not too keen on this one, I don't quote like the taste. However I do enjoy their chocolate chip cookies. They're a great snack, I do enjoy them with a glass of milk. They're also very affordable. I do recommend trying the chocolate chip ones.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Love this little cookies. They are perfect to top off ice cream for a yummy summer dessert. Sometimes the bookies are very hard and be tough for children to eat unless broken into pieces. I enjoy the peanut butter cookies from other brands more, but they are yummy anyway.
Kalli C.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies! They have that crunchy baked taste to them, making them so delicious! They are very affordable and easy to take on trips! I love the chocolate chip cookies the most! I will definitely be buying these again once I finish my box now!
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE this cookies, I buy them every single day, I have been buying them for a while now and they're part of my grocery shipping now, they are amazing, I truly recommend this cookies to everyone, no regrets. And with peanut butter, the perrrfect combination.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
I love these so much. My work is constantly buying these and I am always stashing them. Great flavor and texture and I love the little snack sized bags. Perfect for lunches or an afternoon snack. Famous amos is always a good cookie brand when looking for something new.
Cursia T.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
famous Amish peanut butter cookies have to be in my favor because I love peanut butter and they're so good they really are peanut buttery and delicious and there most of them are bite-sized and they're good different milk and you can take them on the go
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these cookies!! I splurge on my diet every so often and when I do I like peanut butter cookies. These cookies are always so soft and chewy, just how I like them. Very satisfying. The best cookies I've every had next to fresh homemade cookies.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
If you know me, you know i love peanut butter anything. I'm not sure if it's healthy for you but it tastes so good! I bought this at my local super market. It's so delicious. Not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
Famous Amos is so good you don't understand until you've tried their cookies and which flavor they pack into such a little cookie. I buy these all the time on the vending machines and I'm always super please
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I have always loved the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and then I tried these peanut butter ones! They both are so good! They are a little pricey for the amount you get, but still a delicious snack!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
Is the peanut butter really pronounced in these cookies? I like Famous Amos but I've never even seen these anywhere for sale.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Which famous Amos cookie flavor is the best for you? I like the chocolate chip ones with almonds.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Where can you buy these?