Famous Amos® Oatmeal Raisin Cookies uploaded by Erika C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Charlene R.
New York
I love these cookies. These cookies are absolutely delicious. I've tried tons of classic chocolate chip cookies by other brands  but I always look forward to seeing these in my pantry. They're an old favorite and my love for this brand will last many more years to come.
Debbie H.
08754
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are a longtime family favorite. The great taste of oatmeal and raisins baked together in these cookies can't be beat. I highly recommend these cookies if you haven't already tried them.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A lot of people diss oatmeal and raisin cookies but I️ Love them. Especially from this brand. The consistency of the oatmeal baked cookie with the not so overwhelming raisins are to die for! They hit it right on the money
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Nyla M.
Okay so, I've tried to Amos Amos cookies for the first time last year on Halloween waiting some old man was giving them out! These are amazeballs! I am in awe at how much flavor these cookies have. It's like they're just completely homemade but sold in the stores, if you know what I'm talking. When I warm them up, it's not like they get extra soft, but the chocolate melts like just right to where I can just be in love with cookies and have them love me back.
Krystal P.
Tyrone
I learned about this product five years back when I needed a quick snack during medical treatment. I thought they were relatively good, although a glass of milk makes it perfect! This product reminds me of the cereal cookie crisp. Ever since I tried this product I do purchase more time to time.
Porscha H.
Pair these babies with a glass of milk and this is a snack that can do no wrong. These little buttery beautiful baby cookies are my favorite go to snack. The only thing is, after you have one cookie you wont want to share so better buy two boxes because believe me when I say they are that good
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually love oatmeal raisin cookies, and these are SO good... I prefer soft, chewy cookies, and these are always just that! I never bake oatmeal raisin cookies for my family, because I'm literally the only one who likes them, but very occasionally I'll indulge in a package of these.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
We love famous Amos in our house it's a fast thing to through in the lunch box. They are priced very well and they taste amazing healthy not so much but you only love once. I would buy these a million times more if I could I will be buying them soon actually.
Christine K.
West Linn
When I was little my parents would ask what kind of cookies I wanted and I would always tell them Famous Amos. Though they may taste a little different now as an adult as they did as a kid it's still something that puts a smile on my face when I eat them.
Lindsay J.
Has anyone ever warmed these up in the microwave to make them softer?
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Are this too sweet?
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
Are these crunchy or soft?
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Please let me know if there will be more varieties coming soon?