Famous Amos® Oatmeal Raisin Cookies uploaded by Erika C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are this too sweet?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever warmed these up in the microwave to make them sof...2 Answers
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love famous amous I just happen to hate Oatmeal cookies yuck they just aren’t for me I prefer their chocolate chip flavor better but I do love their brand and still recommend you try them if you haven’t yet
Debbie H.
08754
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are a longtime family favorite. The great taste of oatmeal and raisins baked together in these cookies can't be beat. I highly recommend these cookies if you haven't already tried them.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A lot of people diss oatmeal and raisin cookies but I️ Love them. Especially from this brand. The consistency of the oatmeal baked cookie with the not so overwhelming raisins are to die for! They hit it right on the money
Averi T.
haslet texas
I like famous amous but I don’t think raisins and cookies should go together.I don’t like raisins a whole bunch but I will eat them in some food.These cookies could be a good gift idea to teachers they would like a snack like this.
Ann Marie B.
Love these cookies! I like the little chunks of raisin in them. They're crispy and satisfying. I think that this brand of cookies is one of the best. It's not super healthy due to the sugar content, but I definitely enjoy these in moderate portions.
Crystal M.
Oatmeal raisin is my favorite. The Famous Amos brand I great. The cookies tend to be a little more crunchy than others but I like that so I can dip them in milk and they not dissolve.
Cheyenne C.
Growing up, I hated oatmeal and raisins in any other food (especially cookies) but now that I am older and have acquired a taste for cookies like this I absolutely love them! They're so delicious and sometimes, if I'm really treating myself, I crush these up in some almond milk and eat it like cereal! So yummy.
Derrian J.
I am a big fan of the original famous Amos, sadly though their take on oatmeal raisin is very sub par. They don't seem to have the ingredients balanced out to the perfect ratio. I know this company is great, just a little sad that they can't perfect such a simple cookie.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Famous Amos cookies are my weakness and the oatmeal raisin flavor is by far my favorite. this little package is so convenient and resealable and the cookies are soft and sweet too! I love them and highly recommend
Nik J.
Winston Salem, NC
I love that you can taste the oatmeal in these cookies I love that they are not too sweet I love that that this brand offers a variety. oatmeal raisin cookies are my favorite
Lindsay J.
Has anyone ever warmed these up in the microwave to make them softer?
Dolly S.