Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Lissette A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate but even these were too much for me. I can eat two with some milk. after that, it's too overwhelming for me
Karen G.
Plano, TX
Love these cookies have been eating them since I was a kid. Always taste great. Don't buy them often. They ate always fresh
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Best famous Amos cookie yet. Bite size and chocolate crunchy cookie. I could eat a whole box in one sitting if not careful.
Esha S.
Greensboro , NC
I'm just a girl who loves her chocolate. my only problem with this cookie is that it dosent melt like a chips ahoy cookie.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Famous Amos makes great cookies. I always see snack size cookies I wish they sold bigger packs at my store. I love them
Dinah L.
Always fresh and great for a quick snack. You can count on the quality and freshness of the product and just love them.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I am addicted to these. The only negative is I have such a hard time finding them but they are absolutely delicious.
Shelly E.
I LOVE these cookies! I have such a sweet tooth, and am a huge fan of chocolate, and these cookies tastes so great.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Love these. Definitely a house hold fave! Little bite sized crunchy cookie . Love the convince of the to go packs.
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
I love chocolate ! And i love cookies !! But there is just something about these cookies that has me so addicted !
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?