Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Pamela M.
Fall River, MA
Famous Amos yum yum. I'm a chocolate chip fanatic! I always buy these as a treat for myself! Just the perfect cookie not to soft or crunchy A+
Kathy N.
Lexington, MA
Anything chocolate chip for me is great. This is very tasty and a great value for the price. They are convenient to have around ...just in case
wendy c.
Flint, MI
These as so yummy, I buy these quite often, they make for a great snack at work, or on the go. Delicious and just the right amount of crunch
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another snack my husband has an issue with! He loves these I do too but I usually don't get anything 😂 he eats them up everytime I buy them.
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Double the chocolate double the deliciousness. famous Amos has always been a favorite brand but doubling the amount of chocolate is genius!
Courtney T.
Lincoln, Ne
My favorite guilty pleasure from the vending machine at work. Although I prefer the original chocolate chip, these are pretty darn good
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I good quick snack. They are always so delicious. Just something for a quick pick me up. Price is good and I can find about anywhere.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Famous Amos has some great chocolate chip cookies and these Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are just as yummy. Just as crunchy too.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
These are too bomb. I pick up a soft pack at the gas station before work all the time. Theyre perfect paired with an iced coffee
Adriana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love cookies in general and these cookies are even better. Its a nice twist to not only eat a regular chocolate chip cookie.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?