Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Christina V.
Chocolate chip is the best! Double chocolate chip is somehow even better than best. These are awesome. They would be 5 stars if they were chewy compared to being hard though.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
How can you go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. Famous Amos are the best cookies there are. My son loves them, i love them, my entire family loves them. I highly recommend this cookie to anyone.
Angie S.
Famous amos was really popular when I was younger that's all people would eat. I picked one out of my daughters bag the other day and I almost forgot how good they were
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Both these double chocolate cookies and the original chocolate chip ones are they most perfect cookies ever created! They are crunchy yet soft, and the chocolate chips melt in your mouth!
Anna S.
Montgomery
Famous Amos double chocolate chip cookies are great for a sweet treat in the middle of the day. They are a little crunchy but also have a softness to them which makes them perfect. They are pretty cheap, so price shouldn't be an issue of buying them.
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
A really good and crispy chocolate chip cookie. I used to be able to find
the ones with pecans. Those were my favorite. I don't
see very many Famous Amos cookie varieties in my area
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
There's chocolate chip cookies, then there's double chocolate chip cookies. Famous Amos never fails me on flavor and satisfaction. Dunk it in milk or tea and it's just heavenly
Angela L.
College Point, NY
On a day when you need chocolate this is what you go for. Its super chocolatey which i love! However, after 2-3 cookies it gets too sweet and after eating it a few times i don't want it anymore. It gets too sweet for my taste buds!
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Some of my favorite boxed cookies. I am a chocolate freak and these are a favorite. They are sweet without being to sweet and aren't hard as bricks. They are cheap and well worth your money for chocolate craving crusher!
Kelly R.
O'Fallon
Cookies are delicious. I really like the hard cookies and the fact that they're bite size is perfect. I like to buy at Costco where I can get the individual bags.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?