Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
My family rarely buys cookies but I can't resist picking these up when they are BOGO free. They have the best tasting chocolate and a bit of a crunch when you bite into them if you like that. I have bought multiple times. I prefer them without nuts.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
These taste so good. the seem like they are going to be a little hard but they almost melt on your mouth. the have the right balance of being sweet so there isn't really any over kill. the kids also love them so be prepared to share or to hide them.
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
These were always the cookies my grandma kept around at her house, so maybe I'm just sentimental - but I love them! These cookies have the perfect combination of crunch and chocolate chips. And because they are mini, I can eat more, right? *wink*
Amanda J.
Hampton , VA
THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES ON EARTH. the only place I've found them is at work and I won't ever eat another famous Amos without it being double chocolate. if you are a chocolate lover, you HAVE to try these
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I like this brand It never get disappointed it's the same recipe as always because a lot of other products has changed because they went cheap love these cookies since I was you and you can get the big pa k or the carry and go one
LOVE these cookies! My husband likes the Chocolate Chip and Pecans cookies, so we usually get those, but I spotted these and wanted to try them, and I'm so glad I did. They're softer than the Chocolate Chip kind and taste delicious. Pretty dark chocolate flavor so if you're a fan of richer chocolate these are for you.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
I've always loved Famous Amos cookies but these are by far the best flavor yet! They are very rich and decadent. The chocolate chips aren't overwhelming either. They're very affordable and I prefer them to the regular!
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
I love the Famous Amos Double Chocolate chip Cookies. Nice and chocolatey with a great crunch! They are bite size perfect for a no mess treat. Beware or you will have devoured the whole box before you realize it. 😋

Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
I am a chocolate lover and these are a gift from God. They are run my crunchy but at the same time chewy and chocolate. I love these so much, and my roommate and my parents and all of my family love them as well. I only wish they weren't so high in calories but it's soooo worth it to me.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
My mom has beeen buying these for years. We eat them plain or with coffee or tea. If you prefer crunchy cookies to soft id say youd believe it was 5 stars, however i like soft a little better so i gave it 4.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?